Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Any one uvisa holders got u visa including dervatives

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    42

    Any one uvisa holders got u visa including dervatives

    I have doubt please clarify. If U1 got visa then what about derivatives U2, U3, U4 they also approve the same time as U1are delayed. My time line is Aug 2nd 2016,bio Nov 24 2016.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    326
    Newtons law of immigration.. Primary and derivative status changes at the same time. In the rarest case, it delayed but only a month or two...!!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sarmabhiri View Post
    I have doubt please clarify. If U1 got visa then what about derivatives U2, U3, U4 they also approve the same time as U1are delayed. My time line is Aug 2nd 2016,bio Nov 24 2016.
    You got u Visa already and your timeline is august 2nd 2016 or did your derratives get u visa please explain I’m from November 17 2017

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    42
    No I didnt got DA also. I am waiting from India and raised my doubt. My time line Aug 2nd 2016.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    42
    I am asking for U visa not DA.Because I am waiting from India I can't travel without U visa

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sarmabhiri View Post
    No I didnt got DA also. I am waiting from India and raised my doubt. My time line Aug 2nd 2016.
    So you only got DA or your waiting for da

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    42
    I am waiting for u visa. Not for DA. Because I can't travel to usa without U visa from India with family.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by sarmabhiri View Post
    I am waiting for u visa. Not for DA. Because I can't travel to usa without U visa from India with family.
    You will get at the same time.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by UVisaTrack View Post
    You will get at the same time.
    Thank you for the information.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    16
    Dear all
    I have received U-visa approval notice. I was asked an RFE and I sent my I-192 form with a fee waiver I-912 last month ..in May 2020. Does it mean both of my forms are approved? Or do I have to wait for them to be approved? As I in my home country. My timeline:
    Application date : April 2015
    DA : April 2019
    U-visa approval date: June 2020
    Please guide.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •