Thread: U-Visa Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by UVisaTrack View Post
    UserName: UVisaTrack
    Notice Date: Sept 15,2015
    RFE (Yes/No): No
    Transfer: No
    DA Date: April 2, 2020
    U Visa Date: Nov 5, 2020

Finally, my U-visa has been approved. As I had another legal visa, have some complication which I need to resolve.
    congratulations brother....enjoy your journey and stay safe

congratulations ... I'm September 15 also I'm so happy for you.

Thank you guys. You are the next to get this year..!!

Quote Originally Posted by UVisaTrack View Post
    UserName: UVisaTrack
    Notice Date: Sept 15,2015
    RFE (Yes/No): No
    Transfer: No
    DA Date: April 2, 2020
    U Visa Date: Nov 5, 2020

Finally, my U-visa has been approved. As I had another legal visa, have some complication which I need to resolve.
    Congratulations my friend. You deserve this. I wish you nothing but the best. Thank you also for the time you spend on this forum/blog. I really appreciate it. Hope you and your family are doing well. Thanks again for everything you do for us.

I wonder if you are going to be here helping as your time and life let you do it. You got what you were waiting for, so that's why I am questioning you.

Gracias por todo UVisaTrack.

Many congratulations to you...very happy for you .. I am still here from the same exact date sept 15 2015 as yours but not even rfe or da yet. Donít understand what to do now. Lawyer havenít even received reply of inquiry.

Hello guys, I just got an e-mail from lawyer saying that they got my EAD card. The thing is that I already got mine a few months ago with code C14 for two years and this new one says A19 and it's for 4 years. I am wondering if this is my actual u visa approval EAD card. I can't talk to them until tomorrow so I thought I would ask here to the ones who got their actual U Visa. thank you.
    Last edited by Waiting2015; 11-19-2020 at 06:50 PM.

YES!
    If you received the 4 years EAD it means your Final U status is approved!
    Congratulations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelV88 View Post
    Congratulations my friend. You deserve this. I wish you nothing but the best. Thank you also for the time you spend on this forum/blog. I really appreciate it. Hope you and your family are doing well. Thanks again for everything you do for us.

I wonder if you are going to be here helping as your time and life let you do it. You got what you were waiting for, so that's why I am questioning you.

Gracias por todo UVisaTrack.
    Thank you Manuel, I will be here..

Quote Originally Posted by Khushisept2015 View Post
    Many congratulations to you...very happy for you .. I am still here from the same exact date sept 15 2015 as yours but not even rfe or da yet. Donít understand what to do now. Lawyer havenít even received reply of inquiry.
    Thank you Khushi. I know what you been going through. Ask your lawyer to contact ASISTA to get an answer. Also, there is helpline phone number which your lawyer directly call.