Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Applied U-Visa from Pakistan.

Anyone Applied U-Visa from Pakistan ?

Assalam u Alaikum

Anyone applied U-Visa from Pakistan. I need to know where have u done your biometrics. Coz i visited Islamabad Embassy and they refused to do biometric and ask me to go to USCIS. since there is no USCIS office in Pakistan, I want to ask what are my options to do Biometric, (date has passed already).
    Has anyone applied from Pakistan and done Biometrics. What was your location to do Biometrics ?

Apply Date : July 2017
    No biometrics Yet.

Waiting for your Precious reply.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Virus; 01-27-2020 at 12:05 AM.

Someone message me saying that my case is closed and i have to file "motion to reopen" to open it again.

In my case, I have registered an online account with USCIS website and periodically check my case status. It is saying that "We are still reviewing your case". So i dont think that my case is closed.

I just want to do biometric, any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Someone message me saying that my case is closed and i have to file "motion to reopen" to open it again.

In my case, I have registered an online account with USCIS website and periodically check my case status. It is saying that "We are still reviewing your case". So i dont think that my case is closed.

Thanks
    You should contact USCIS by any means from there and tell them that you are abroad and need the finger prints.

I think you have to do your Bio in Pakistan but again just confirm with your lawyer

Thanks
    Virus, if someone says your case is closed then he should know what to do next. Is it your lawyer or someone who receives your mail?

Assalam u Alaikum

Anyone applied U-Visa from Pakistan. I need to know where have u done your biometrics. Coz i visited Islamabad Embassy and they refused to do biometric and ask me to go to USCIS. since there is no USCIS office in Pakistan, I want to ask what are my options to do Biometric, (date has passed already).
    Has anyone applied from Pakistan and done Biometrics. What was your location to do Biometrics ?

Apply Date : July 2017
    No biometrics Yet.

Waiting for your Precious reply.
    Thanks in advance.
    You should get a letter from USCIS for biometrics. You cannot just go here and there and ask them to get your biometrics.

Quote Originally Posted by AAli View Post
    You should contact USCIS by any means from there and tell them that you are abroad and need the finger prints.
    I did Contact to the USCIS many times, wrote inquiries but no responce at all. It also shows in my case status in my uscis account that " your correspondence was received and USCIS is reviewing it" four times with different dates. (Picture Attached)USCIS.edit.jpg

But until today, no responce at all.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I think you have to do your Bio in Pakistan but again just confirm with your lawyer
    I applied my Case by myself. I have no Lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by AAli View Post
    Virus, if someone says your case is closed then he should know what to do next. Is it your lawyer or someone who receives your mail?
    After starting this thread on this forum, somebody read it and send me a message on my cellphone. (Maybe he found my phone number from my info or some other post). I think he sent me that message from internet, coz he is not available on the number that is showing up.

I have no lawyer. thats why i started this thread to know how can i do biometrics.

Quote Originally Posted by visiogo View Post
    You should get a letter from USCIS for biometrics. You cannot just go here and there and ask them to get your biometrics.
    Yeah you are right.

I contacted USCIS many times to send me the biometric card again with new dates, but no reply till today.