greencard via U visa

Applied for AOS: Oct 21th, 19
    Fingerprint noticed: Nov 11th, 2019
    Fingerprint completed : Dec 9th, 2019
    Waiting on approval.

I hope this helps.

And know you will be playing a game of waiting .. Good luck by the way

Hello alis,
    I have a question after approve u Visa can you travel outside no problem? We have deffered action and waiting for actual Visa. And I m so depress to back to my country to see my family. But heard they dont reccomend go outside the states without green card
    Is that true

Pcw12,

I have been desperately waiting to go back home. To many family members deaths and now my Grammy sick!!! I cant go! I would recommend NOT going honestly until you apply for green card. When you apply for greencard, also apply for travel document and those gets approve in 2-3months based on some personal experience I have seen here. Then u can travel to your home country and come back. I am just waiting on my greencard to go and visit my home country. I did not apply for travel document as I was not going to risk it. My lawyer said, you should be fine if the travel document (Advance Parole) gets approve.
    I hope this helps,
    When did you apply for U Visa? Hang in there man!! Lucky to have U visa or all of us were efd with this president LOL

Also I havent seen my family in 17 years now. So figure

Yep!! Thank you! You as well. Hope to hear by May or June.

I applied for u Visa julu 2015, deffetered action August 2019
    Waiting for actual Visa. Hopefully this year..I dont know when .I think right now I saw some cases April getting approve. Thanks again for your respond.

You are definitely due this year. GOOD LUCK!!
    Well hopefully you get approve and then you can apply for greencard in three years. Make sure to save every bill, tax return and every possible peice of paper with your name and address for green card application. The more you have the better to show your conti presence in the US for three years. Also, when u apply for green card, do not do your medical until very end. The medical must be no more than 60 days old when applying. Do it like three weeks before you submit your file. Let me know if there are any other questions as I just went through the process

Hey Alis, wishing you the best news as soon as possible!
    Have not seen anyone in my family in over 5 years, since i was 21
    Applied in early 2015 and nothing at all since biometrics in 2015
    I don't even know what to do if someone gets sick or worse.. i question it everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming92 View Post
    Hey Alis, wishing you the best news as soon as possible!
    Have not seen anyone in my family in over 5 years, since i was 21
    Applied in early 2015 and nothing at all since biometrics in 2015
    I don't even know what to do if someone gets sick or worse.. i question it everyday

5 years is not that bad I came here when I was 21 and I haven’t seen my family since 2005!!!!