Thread: Pending august 2015 applications only

Pending august 2015 applications only

From the other U Visa Threads looks like USCIS has moved to September 2015 petitions already. Please post here if you have pending August 2015 application ONLY and haven't heard anything from USCIS yet.

Here's my details -

Applied: August 10, 2015
    Biometrics: September 2015
    Transfer to Nebraska: May 2018

Good luck to all those waiting - before and after August 2015 too!

Quote Originally Posted by ekami View Post
    From the other U Visa Threads looks like USCIS has moved to September 2015 petitions already. Please post here if you have pending August 2015 application ONLY and haven't heard anything from USCIS yet.

Here's my details -

Applied: August 10, 2015
    Biometrics: September 2015
    Transfer to Nebraska: May 2018

Good luck to all those waiting - before and after August 2015 too!
    I applied August 7 2015
    Bio September 18 2015
    No Da
    Case at VSC

Quote Originally Posted by mahesh60 View Post
    I applied August 7 2015
    Bio September 18 2015
    No Da
    Case at VSC
    I spoke with my attorney. She said USCIS has been all over the place with responding to U-Visa cases and we should just hold tight. We're not entirely out of normal processing time.

Keep the faith. It will work out.

Keep the faith. It will work out.
    Thank you for the update, hope we hear soon.

I applied August 7 2015
    Bio September 18 2015
    No Da
    Case at VSC
    Hi, I got updated today, God is great. Uscis update:Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On January 23, 2020, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC****, and will mail it to the address you gave us. Thank you all so much for all the help.

Hi, I got updated today, God is great. Uscis update:Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On January 23, 2020, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC****, and will mail it to the address you gave us. Thank you all so much for all the help.
    CONGRATULATIONS mahesh60!! that is such wonderful news. so very very happy for you! Gives me hope as well.
    Just so I know - did your status update on "USCIS Case Status" page or "USCIS Account" (where you have to login)??

CONGRATULATIONS mahesh60!! that is such wonderful news. so very very happy for you! Gives me hope as well.
    Just so I know - did your status update on "USCIS Case Status" page or "USCIS Account" (where you have to login)??
    Thank you. Yes I didn't get anything mail to me as yet, first thing I saw today was a text came in to my phone saying (your uscis case is updated) then i went and check online and saw it says my new card is produced.

Yes, God is great, you will hear soon. I thought I wouldn't hear anything and that uscis forgot about me, but God I am so happy. It takes time but u sure will hear soon.

Yes, God is great, you will hear soon. I thought I wouldn't hear anything and that uscis forgot about me, but God I am so happy. It takes time but u sure will hear soon.
    Thank you. Yes, I'm just keeping faith and praying. God bless you. Celebrate this moment