Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I40 porting to current employer

  1. #1

    I40 porting to current employer

    Hi Shah,

    Good Morning.

    I am working with company A and left with 5 months of H1 to complete my 6 year duration. Company B has filed my Perm and also got approved I-140 as a future employer.

    My question is .. is it possible that I can get my H1 extended from Company A (my current employer) based on approved I-140 from Company B ( Future employer). If yes what are the risks involved ?

    Thanks in advance.


  2. #2
    Administrator shah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yes you actually can. The rule just requires that an I-140 is approved and not revoked. We do such cases on a daily basis. Feel free to call us 510 7425887, should you need any help.
    Shah Peerally is an attorney licensed in California practicing immigration law and debt settlement. He has featured as an expert legal ****yst for many TV networks such as NDTV, Times Now and Sitarree TV. Articles about Shah Peerally and his work have appeared on newspapers such as San Jose Mercury News, Oakland Tribune, US Fiji Times, Mauritius Le Quotidien, Movers & Shakers and other prominent international newspapers. His work has been commended by Congress women Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Lee. He has a weekly radio show on KLOK 1170AM and frequently participates in legal clinics in churches, temples and mosques.

    For updates follow us onYoutube, Radio, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Shah Peerally Law Group PC deals in immigration law - and
    Attorney Shah Peerally also deals in debt settlement. For more information call us on 510.742.5887 and visit us on
    Information provided above is for educational purposes only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. You should consult an attorney to assess your case before proceeding.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts