Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 8/14/2015 DA and EAD Received

8/14/2015 DA and EAD Received

All,

Just wanted to share some information with people who need it. Below is my timeline:

I-918 and I-765 submitted on 8/14/2015 to Vermont
    Don't remember the exact date for bio but probably around 9/25/2015
    My lawyer received DA approval notice and 2-year EAD card dated 11/13/2019 on 11/20/2019
    I received documents in the mail from my lawyer on 11/25/2019

Hope this brings some lights to these who are waiting and have a great Thanksgiving.

Did they ask for a RFE? (request for evidence)

No Request for Evidence.

congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    All,

Just wanted to share some information with people who need it. Below is my timeline:

My lawyer received DA approval notice and 2-year EAD card dated 11/13/2019 on 11/20/2019

Hope this brings some lights to these who are waiting and have a great Thanksgiving.
    i'm sure that would be the best thanksgiving moment for you, enjoy it with the love ones, and i'm sure i will get mine next year (2/2016)

God bless you

Congratulations.. and Thank you So much for sharing...!!
    U visa filed Sep-2015
    Notice date Sep-2015
    Bio Oct-2015
    No DA

http://www.splawforum.com/threads/18...rocessing-time

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    All,

Hello
    2 years EAD card, why not 4 years? Just asking. Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Q View Post
    Hello
    2 years EAD card, why not 4 years? Just asking. Regards
    When you get DA they give you 2 years EAD card, if you get Final U approval then they give you 4 years EAD card.

Congrats [email protected], You will have a memorable Thanksgiving day. Thank you for sharing your timeline. Although I asked my lawyer if we needed to send both forms, she did not send I-765 form on purpose. She (probably) wants to charge me again for submitting that form (I am guessing) after I get DA.

Honestly, I am happy for you. I dream so often about this day when I get at least my work permit. Having it means a lot for me. I miss my hometown (Cuautla, Morelos, Mexico) I admit it. However, having a work permit would help me to have a better life in general. I could wait easily the rest of the time for the U Visa.

I wish you nothing but the best for you.
    Manuel V.
    June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Did they ask for a RFE? (request for evidence)
    Hi Poseidon, I have always had the doubt about what a petitioner sends when she or he is asked to send more evidence. Do you have any idea?
    Manuel V.
    June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelV88 View Post
    Hi Poseidon, I have always had the doubt about what a petitioner sends when she or he is asked to send more evidence. Do you have any idea?
    From my experience the RFE for me is Evidence you have suffered substantial physical or mental abuse wich I dont have,the crime happened in 2011 and uscis they request to me 2 weeks ago and police departme dont have anymore proof of my phisical attack I suffered (pictures) they took when they arrived at the scene.