Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Vermont Only DA/U Applicant 2015

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    326

    Exclamation Vermont Only DA/U Applicant 2015

    Please post you status if you are from Vermont.
    U visa filed Sep-2015
    Notice date Sep-2015
    Bio Oct-2015
    DA April 2020
    No U yet

    http://www.splawforum.com/threads/18...rocessing-time

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by UVisaTrack View Post
    Please post you status if you are from Vermont.
    U visa filed August 2015
    Bio Sep 2015
    No DA

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    5
    Got some updates
    08/25/15 - case was received
    01/15/20 -new card is being produced

    My case was never transferred

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic1234 View Post
    Got some updates
    08/25/15 - case was received
    01/15/20 -new card is being produced

    My case was never transferred
    Wow congratulations, just want to know how u got this update about new card being produced? Did your lawyer told you that? Or is that online? I filed August 7 2015 and still nothing.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic1234 View Post
    Got some updates
    08/25/15 - case was received
    01/15/20 -new card is being produced

    My case was never transferred
    Congratulations!! Did you ever get an RFE to renew passport? Thank you.

    My dates are:
    Filled August 2015
    Biometrics September 2015
    No DA
    Nothing yet

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    5
    I got an online update. But it seems not everyone is getting one. No RFE for me. But I think it could still happen when the start making the card

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic1234 View Post
    I got an online update. But it seems not everyone is getting one. No RFE for me. But I think it could still happen when the start making the card
    Ok thank you, was you passport expired that USCIS have or was it valid, I see alot of ppl got RFE because of expired passport, thank you for the updates and am happy for you. Congratulations !!!!

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    5
    My passport is still valid but one of my co applicant's has expired so I don't know for sure what will happen

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic1234 View Post
    My passport is still valid but one of my co applicant's has expired so I don't know for sure what will happen
    Ok thank you, please join my fb u-visa group to help others
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/9133...4029695660499/

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic1234 View Post
    Got some updates
    08/25/15 - case was received
    01/15/20 -new card is being produced

    My case was never transferred
    Congratulations...!!
    U visa filed Sep-2015
    Notice date Sep-2015
    Bio Oct-2015
    DA April 2020
    No U yet

    http://www.splawforum.com/threads/18...rocessing-time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •