Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Vermont Only DA/U Applicant 2015

  1. #11
    Hello
    I-918 filed NOVEMBER 2015 at VERMONT SERVICE CENTER
    No DA yet, No other news yet.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    25
    Applied Feb 2015
    Left the country in 2017
    Wait list letter in April 2019
    No news after

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    14
    Hi OZIMAX
    Did u apply here in USA 2015
    and than left .
    Can a applicant apply in USA
    and than wait for U visa in home country.
    Please give info regarding this.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    25
    Yes,

    If they were not out of status in the us, they can wait abroad. I’m not sure how it is if they were staying illegally.

    For my case, lawyer didn’t advise me to leave but I left anyway. And last year I received the preapproval letter from uscis

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by UVisaTrack View Post
    Please post you status if you are from Vermont.
    Every single application for U visa is Vermont. No matter where your file gets authorised in the end they all start at Vermont.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by UVisaTrack View Post
    Please post you status if you are from Vermont.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifti997 View Post
    Hi OZIMAX
    Did u apply here in USA 2015
    and than left .
    Can a applicant apply in USA
    and than wait for U visa in home country.
    Please give info regarding this.
    Yes. A lawyer will tell you don’t leave but the court and the service centre even the rules tell you that you can.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    14
    Hi Leah
    If an Applicant is out of status
    Can he leave Usa and wait in his home
    Country for U Visa.
    Please Anyone who knows someone with
    Similar situation has got u visa in home country . Applicant out of status and filed in Usa and than left because of family emergency and got u visa in home country.
    Thank you

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifti997 View Post
    Hi Leah
    If an Applicant is out of status
    Can he leave Usa and wait in his home
    Country for U Visa.
    Please Anyone who knows someone with
    Similar situation has got u visa in home country . Applicant out of status and filed in Usa and than left because of family emergency and got u visa in home country.
    Thank you
    Hi, go on my group and ask your question, you might get an answer.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/9133...4029695660499/

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by mahesh60 View Post
    Hi, go on my group and ask your question, you might get an answer.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/9133...4029695660499/
    Mahesh, try this group instead of creating a new one. It is most active https://www.facebook.com/groups/587053711472271/

    I
    U visa filed Sep-2015
    Notice date Sep-2015
    Bio Oct-2015
    DA April 2020
    No U yet

    http://www.splawforum.com/threads/18...rocessing-time

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by UVisaTrack View Post
    Mahesh, try this group instead of creating a new one. It is most active https://www.facebook.com/groups/587053711472271/

    I
    I did request for the admin to add me a while back, and they not approving my request to add me to the group. That's why I created one and trying to get alot of people

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •