Thread: May, June, July 2015 in Vermont

May, June, July 2015 in Vermont

Please post here if you are in May, June and July 2015 and got DA. All the approvals I have seen from these months are from Nebraska. I am June 4th 2015 in Vermont and nothing yet. Getting desperate. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubu View Post
    Please post here if you are in May, June and July 2015 and got DA. All the approvals I have seen from these months are from Nebraska. I am June 4th 2015 in Vermont and nothing yet. Getting desperate. Thanks.
    Hi, has anyone in August 2015 received anything? Thanks for posting,

Kindly if you are particularly from May, June or July 2015 in Vermont post here. Even those that have not gotten DA from the above months but are in Vermont. Thanks.

Am June 4th 2015 in Vermont no DA.

Kindly if you are particularly from May, June or July 2015 in Vermont post here. Even those that have not gotten DA from the above months but are in Vermont. Thanks.

Am June 4th 2015 in Vermont no DA.
    Just an update, got RFE letter. Am happy there is movement on my case.💃💃

Just an update, got RFE letter. Am happy there is movement on my case.💃💃
    Do you think Vermont is starting to be more active?
    Iím from July 20, 2015 and havenít received anything yet. Itís been like 4.3 years and Iím just tired of waiting.

What is your RFE about? Im from july 30th and I got last week a RFE and they want to make my case substantial they want proof of evidence that I suffer a physical and mental damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    What is your RFE about? Im from july 30th and I got last week a RFE and they want to make my case substantial they want proof of evidence that I suffer a physical and mental damage.
    Mine is for re certification. So am going to work on that.

I hope they are. I was getting really impatient. Good luck hope you hear something soon.

I hope they are. I was getting really impatient. Good luck hope you hear something soon.
    Babu, do you have knowledge of the below message that I received from USCIS, does the U Visa come right away after I receive it? It's for A19.

Name Was Updated
    On Dec 06, 2019, we updated your name for your Form I-765. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Case Status: Initial Review

Next Steps: We will review the data change you requested.