Thread: I765 Work Permit (c)(14) Please help

I765 Work Permit (c)(14) Please help

Hello everyone,

Those of you who have had to send in the I765 under deferred action (c)14, could you please tell me where to file this form.

My case is still pending at VSC. Should I send it to VSC or USCIS Chicago Lockbox? Please kindly point me in the right direction. I thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy View Post
    Hello everyone,

Those of you who have had to send in the I765 under deferred action (c)14, could you please tell me where to file this form.

My case is still pending at VSC. Should I send it to VSC or USCIS Chicago Lockbox? Please kindly point me in the right direction. I thank you for your time.
    Hi Cindy I had the same confusion few moths ago, some people said Vermont, some said Chicago. I sent to Vermont and it was the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy View Post
    Hello everyone,

I sent to Vermont office and in 90 days i received Ead Card

Hello cindy
    I filed the I-765 (C14) to the VSC Vermont Service center in September 2016, explaining it was related to the November 2015 I-918 application at VSC, with the case number references so they knew it was related to it.
    I received the I-797 notice of action receipt few days after.
    Now I have I-797 Notice of Action for the I-918 and a I-797 for the I-765 Application for work permit.
    I would like to say that I filed it by myself and without a lawyer, since he didn't do it from the beginning the year before. Lawyers caused more harm than good in my process... I asked many consultations and most of them didn't even know what to do for U Visas, what a shame... Waste of time and money.
    I hope this helps you.
    Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Q View Post
    Hello cindy
    I filed the I-765 (C14) to the VSC Vermont Service center in September 2016, explaining it was related to the November 2015 I-918 application at VSC, with the case number references so they knew it was related to it.
    I received the I-797 notice of action receipt few days after.
    Now I have I-797 Notice of Action for the I-918 and a I-797 for the I-765 Application for work permit.
    I would like to say that I filed it by myself and without a lawyer, since he didn't do it from the beginning the year before. Lawyers caused more harm than good in my process... I asked many consultations and most of them didn't even know what to do for U Visas, what a shame... Waste of time and money.
    I hope this helps you.
    Regards
    Thank you so much Matt. I am in the same situation. It seems all lawyers care about is to charge us their fees and once we pay it they just let us wait in the dark and mess up our application process. Thank you so much for the reply.

Nika,

Thank you so much for the clarification. I really appreciate you guys helping me out. God bless.