Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: U visa for 2015 applicant

Sat Sri Akaal, Jai shree Krishna.

I sent my RFE end of July 2019.

RFE was so crazy.. we have already lost the hope. They said that our case is not applicable to U visa category. We have applyied U visa on the base of arm robbery.. but still they said our case is not competible to U visa category.

I had changed my lawyer As soon I received RFE . My new lawyer is very famous in Atlanta GA.. most of all our Gujarati Community refers to her. She did amazing job.
    I had shown my RFE to her and told me that my previous lawyer had not done some step or paper work properly.
    She told us it do able and than we go for it.

My previous lawyer has very less experience in U visas and Where I use to live before had not many chose to use from.

If you still have case pending than my best wishes with you.

Jai shree krishna.

wahe guru da khalsa waheguru di fateh.

After Gujarati Food I loved punjabi food and people.👍

Quote Originally Posted by ppatel9653 View Post

RFE was so crazy.. we have already lost the hope. They said that our case is not applicable to U visa category. We have applyied U visa on the base of arm robbery.. but still they said our case is not competible to U visa category.

I had changed my lawyer As soon I received RFE . My new lawyer is very famous in Atlanta GA.. most of all our Gujarati Community refers to her. She did amazing job.
    I had shown my RFE to her and told me that my previous lawyer had not done some step or paper work properly.

My previous lawyer has very less experience in U visas and Where I use to live before had not many chose to use from.

Jai shree krishna.

Thank you for reply. If you don't mind can I ask what happened to u? Like what was the case of armed robbery? Kya hua tha apke sath? And koi deadly weapon involved tha ya aap hurt huye the? Kya ap mujhe bta skte ho?
    I will really appreciate. Kyu k hmari bhi armed robbery ha. Fir kus hope mil jye gi.

N about food. I have some gujrati friends. Amazing food . And Punjabi food is yummy.

Jai shree krishna.

ppatel9753
    kem 6o ?
    i apply 4th jan 2016...i don't no when i get. hey brother can you give me your lawyer(atlanta) name and number.

Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    ppatel9753
    kem 6o ?
    i apply 4th jan 2016...i don't no when i get. hey brother can you give me your lawyer(atlanta) name and number.
    Has anyone in August 2015 received any response from USCIS? Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope2018 View Post
    Has anyone in August 2015 received any response from USCIS? Thanks for sharing.
    I saw some people on fb groups from August 2015

Bhavya Chaudhary @ Atlanta 678-292-6111 google it )

bhavya chaudhary @ atlanta 678-292-6111 google it )
    thanks brother