Thread: Health Insurance on DA?

Health Insurance on DA?

Can you apply for health insurance if you have a DA? Not medicare and medicaid. I mean private health insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPatel View Post
    Can you apply for health insurance if you have a DA? Not medicare and medicaid. I mean private health insurance?

You apply at www.healthcare.gov

Quote Originally Posted by A_rfd View Post
    You apply at www.healthcare.gov
    Can you actually get health insurance though just on DA? or do you need EAD? We just got a DA and was wondering if we can obtain health insurance and pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPatel View Post
    Can you actually get health insurance though just on DA? or do you need EAD? We just got a DA and was wondering if we can obtain health insurance and pay for it.
    I would appreciate this info as well as i'm not well versed on how it works,
    For our case, what can we do now? what can we do after DA/EAD? Can we sign up for insurance now in any way public or private with nothing or do we have to wait for DA/EAD?
    Insurance is private right? Have to pay a hefty fee for yearly coverage correct?
    Anything public? Free? relatively low priced?
    Recommended company?
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming92 View Post
    I would appreciate this info as well as i'm not well versed on how it works,
    For our case, what can we do now? what can we do after DA/EAD? Can we sign up for insurance now in any way public or private with nothing or do we have to wait for DA/EAD?
    Insurance is private right? Have to pay a hefty fee for yearly coverage correct?
    Anything public? Free? relatively low priced?
    Recommended company?
    Thank you
    Must need Ead card and social Security number and Id for verification to apply in www.healthcare.gov.

In 2018 i was paying for premium from 50 for both of us

In 2019 i am paying $140 with Dental insurance

Blue Cross Blue Shields Silver Hmo is good recommendations

Every state is different price