Hi all,

Iím on wait list outside of the states. This means, when Iím granted u visa, I will need to go to an embassy to get actual visa to enter to the states.
I know that you need to have advanced parole when you are on u status and travel abroad, because the visa is not stamped to your passport. But what if you already got u visa issued on your passport? Could travel without advanced parole? I guess you donít need additional counsellor processing do you?

Have a nice day,