Thread: May or June 2015 Applicants with or without DA

May or June 2015 Applicants with or without DA

I have posted another thread related to Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr 2015 applicants and it seems that all received DA with the exception of one person. Now I would like to ask about May or June 2015 Applicants. Please post here and let us know if you got DA or still waiting for it. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    I have posted another thread related to Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr 2015 applicants and it seems that all received DA with the exception of one person. Now I would like to ask about May or June 2015 Applicants. Please post here and let us know if you got DA or still waiting for it. Thank you!
    Am June 4th 2015, nothing so far and am still in Vermont. Will write if anything changes. We are so close though so keeping hope alive.

I am June 25 2015 nothing so far case transfer to Nerbaska April 2018 still waiting.

Thank you guys for replying and yes it is getting close. I remember last year a lot of DA were issued in the month of August so hopefully the same this year!

I am From July 2015, nothing so far. Case transferred to Nebraska April 2018.

I am May 22nd 2015 at NSC. Still waiting.