Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr 2015 Applicants without DA

Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr 2015 Applicants without DA

Just wondering if there are any Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr 2015 Applicants that still did not receive DA. Please post here and let us know if you still didnt get it. Thank you.

Yeah,

Applied Feb 2015
    Received RFE June 2015
    Replied & notification of receipt of RFE: July 2015
    Biometrics: Aug 2015

Nothing since
    No answer to inquiries
    Feeling some type of way that apparently RFE states that an answer will be given shortly after receipt but i haven't received an answer at all after submitting it 4 years ago,
    Any and all tips welcome! Good luck to all and thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaming92 View Post
    Yeah,

Applied Feb 2015
    Received RFE June 2015
    Replied & notification of receipt of RFE: July 2015
    Biometrics: Aug 2015

Nothing since
    No answer to inquiries
    Feeling some type of way that apparently RFE states that an answer will be given shortly after receipt but i haven't received an answer at all after submitting it 4 years ago,
    Any and all tips welcome! Good luck to all and thanks!
    Hi Dreaming92:

Can you try to do info pass inquiry please. I applied on April 27, 2015 and submitted my I-765 (C14) on August 4, 2017. I did two info pass inquiry (Dec 2018 & March 2019) and I got DA on April 16, 2019. Please try to do Info pass inquiry. Thank you and Best of Luck.....God Bless you.
    Application Receipt: April 27, 2015

Bio-Metric: May 26, 2015

Received an Email from USCIS on December 19, 2019: Notice of Representation Was Updated

Received an Email from USCIS on April 15, 2019: Correspondence Was Received And USCIS Is Reviewing It

DA Approved: April 18, 2019

EAD Approval Email stating - "New Card is being produced" on June 27, 2019

EAD was mailed on July 5, 2019 (received an email from USCIS)

EAD was received on July 10, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Apri 27, 2015 View Post
    Hi Dreaming92:

Can you try to do info pass inquiry please. I applied on April 27, 2015 and submitted my I-765 (C14) on August 4, 2017. I did two info pass inquiry (Dec 2018 & March 2019) and I got DA on April 16, 2019. Please try to do Info pass inquiry. Thank you and Best of Luck.....God Bless you.
    Can we do info pass before we are in the outside normal processing time? I ask this question as you mentioned you did one info pass in Dec 2018 while USCIS was not approving april 2015 cases back then.
    I am from july 2015, so just curious. Thanks in advance!

Hi Dreaming92:

Thank you for informing me,
    Do you suggest I do it in person or at the bottom of the Infopass page, they say you can call as well? Will they be able to check if i call?
    Also, do i Have anything to worry about going into any uscis area to do this info pass inquiry in person, especially bringing in all my documents?
    Thank you very much, you've given me a bit of hope

Thank you for informing me,
    Do you suggest I do it in person or at the bottom of the Infopass page, they say you can call as well? Will they be able to check if i call?
    Also, do i Have anything to worry about going into any uscis area to do this info pass inquiry in person, especially bringing in all my documents?
    Thank you very much, you've given me a bit of hope
    Hi Dreaming92:

Please do it in-person inquiry (info pass), I had called USCIS Info line last year, I was advised that they will not provide any information over the phone regarding the I-918 cases, I have to send inquiry in writing to the Vermont Service Center, I did that twice and no response. I did online inquiry by submitting the online form, I received a letter from the USCIS stating that " We cannot provide any information for over the phone inquiry, please submit inquiry in writing", even though I had submitted in writing and online, but I had no luck. I visited the USCIS office in-person and they submitted the inquiry to Vermont Service internally on my behalf. I didn't hear anything back and I went back to the USCIS office for inquiry through info pass after three weeks, I was advise that I have to wait at least 30 days after the first inquiry to create new inquiry. After waiting for while I went back to USCIS office to do inquiry through info pass, after visited the office I received the an email in December 2018 from the USCIS within 15 days after the inquiry stating that " Notice of representation has been updated", I was confused about the message and was happy at least thing started to move and USCIS touched my file. I waited for two months after the message and went for the another inquiry in-person (March 2019) and again I received text message and email from USCIS on April 14, 2019 stating that "We have received your correspondence and we are reviewing it". On April 18, 2019, I received a DA letter and request for REF for my dependents. I would recommend doing it in-person inquiry please. Please let me know, if you have any other questions. Thank you and God bless you with good news.

Received an Email from USCIS on December 19, 2019: Notice of Representation Was Updated

Received an Email from USCIS on April 15, 2019: Correspondence Was Received And USCIS Is Reviewing It

Hi Dreaming92:

Please do it in-person inquiry (info pass), I had called USCIS Info line last year, I was advised that they will not provide any information over the phone regarding the I-918 cases, I have to send inquiry in writing to the Vermont Service Center, I did that twice and no response. I did online inquiry by submitting the online form, I received a letter from the USCIS stating that " We cannot provide any information for over the phone inquiry, please submit inquiry in writing", even though I had submitted in writing and online, but I had no luck. I visited the USCIS office in-person and they submitted the inquiry to Vermont Service internally on my behalf. I didn't hear anything back and I went back to the USCIS office for inquiry through info pass after three weeks, I was advise that I have to wait at least 30 days after the first inquiry to create new inquiry. After waiting for while I went back to USCIS office to do inquiry through info pass, after visited the office I received the an email in December 2018 from the USCIS within 15 days after the inquiry stating that " Notice of representation has been updated", I was confused about the message and was happy at least thing started to move and USCIS touched my file. I waited for two months after the message and went for the another inquiry in-person (March 2019) and again I received text message and email from USCIS on April 14, 2019 stating that "We have received your correspondence and we are reviewing it". On April 18, 2019, I received a DA letter and request for REF for my dependents. I would recommend doing it in-person inquiry please. Please let me know, if you have any other questions. Thank you and God bless you with good news.

Thank you very much for your valuable advice that you got from experience, I really appreciate it, and reading this, i'm very happy to hear that your continuous efforts to inquire has helped your process move quicker, I really appreciate this and have already set up an appointment!
    Thank you again and wish you the best of luck in everything

Thank you very much for your valuable advice that you got from experience, I really appreciate it, and reading this, i'm very happy to hear that your continuous efforts to inquire has helped your process move quicker, I really appreciate this and have already set up an appointment!
    Your most Welcome and Best of Luck Dear!!

Thank you for sharing...!!
    U visa filed Sep-2015
    Notice date Sep-2015
    Bio Oct-2015
    No DA

http://www.splawforum.com/threads/18...rocessing-time

Can you please share how you were able to set up an appointment? I read that infopass is being discontinued and is unavailable in most field offices now and will be discontinued in all US offices by next month.