Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr 2015 Applicants without DA

Quote Originally Posted by Nika View Post
    I don't know who is right, but by observing people comments, I saw the opposite. I saw a lot of DAs from October to May....
    Last summer in only 2 months (August and September 2018), people from January-February-March 2015 started getting DA. But since then from October 2018 till July 2019 (10 months), it slowed considerably as I only saw them advance to April 2015...

Quote Originally Posted by UVisaTrack View Post
    You are right. The Fiscal year start from October and ends in September. Last year, the quota was filler by end of 3rd quarter (end of June). so they worked on DA more on July - September..

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...y2018_qtr4.pdf
    Yes. They used to issue all 10,000 U visas quickly by December but since fiscal year 2017, they spread it to the first three quarters: https://cliniclegal.org/resources/im...scal-year-2017

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Last summer in only 2 months (August and September 2018), people from January-February-March 2015 started getting DA. But since then from October 2018 till July 2019 (10 months), it slowed considerably as I only saw them advance to April 2015...
    Yes, they slowed down when reached April 2015 because they gave enough DAs to cover next fiscal year for U visa... After watching U visa for 4 years I noticed they only give as much DAs as they need to cover next f.year for U visa cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Nika View Post
    Yes, they slowed down when reached April 2015 because they gave enough DAs to cover next fiscal year for U visa... After watching U visa for 4 years I noticed they only give as much DAs as they need to cover next f.year for U visa cap.
    Yes I agree with you. However, they start a new DA batch in the summer for fiscal year 2021. For example, applicants who received DA from last summer (July 2018) until now would probably get U visa next fiscal year 2020 (Because I noticed that they did not receive U visa this year). But the new DA batch that starts this summer should receive U visa in fiscal year 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel2015 View Post
    Can we do info pass before we are in the outside normal processing time? I ask this question as you mentioned you did one info pass in Dec 2018 while USCIS was not approving april 2015 cases back then.
    I am from july 2015, so just curious. Thanks in advance!
    Hi Angel2015:

You can do info pass anytime, you don't have to wait until its outside normal processing time. Thank you and best of luck dear!!
    Application Receipt: April 27, 2015
    Bio-Metric: May 26, 2015
    Received an Email from USCIS on December 19, 2019: Notice of Representation Was Updated
    Received an Email from USCIS on April 15, 2019: Correspondence Was Received And USCIS Is Reviewing It
    DA Approved: April 18, 2019

Can you please share how you were able to set up an appointment? I read that infopass is being discontinued and is unavailable in most field offices now and will be discontinued in all US offices by next month.
    Hi Dave:

In order to info pass, you should check for appointment very early in the morning before 7:00am, you will be able to find appointment time. Thank and Best of Luck!
    Received an Email from USCIS on December 19, 2019: Notice of Representation Was Updated
    Received an Email from USCIS on April 15, 2019: Correspondence Was Received And USCIS Is Reviewing It

Quote Originally Posted by Apri 27, 2015 View Post
    Hi Angel2015:

You can do info pass anytime, you don't have to wait until its outside normal processing time. Thank you and best of luck dear!!
    Hi April 27, 2015,

Oh I was not aware about that. Do you think i can do it online or in person? Or should I ask my attorney to do it?

Thank you!

Yes I agree with you. However, they start a new DA batch in the summer for fiscal year 2021. For example, applicants who received DA from last summer (July 2018) until now would probably get U visa next fiscal year 2020 (Because I noticed that they did not receive U visa this year). But the new DA batch that starts this summer should receive U visa in fiscal year 2021.
    Yeah, let's just hope they will start working hard this summer on DA. I know how hard is waiting...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel2015 View Post
    Hi April 27, 2015,

Oh I was not aware about that. Do you think i can do it online or in person? Or should I ask my attorney to do it?

Thank you!
    Hi Angel2015,

You need to set up info pass appointment online (https://my.uscis.gov/en/appointment/us), once your appointment is confirm then you will go in-person to USCIS office to inquiry. Again, Please check the website early in the morning before 7:00am to make an info-pass appointment. Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Apri 27, 2015 View Post
    Hi Angel2015,

You need to set up info pass appointment online (https://my.uscis.gov/en/appointment/us), once your appointment is confirm then you will go in-person to USCIS office to inquiry. Again, Please check the website early in the morning before 7:00am to make an info-pass appointment. Thank you!!
    Thank you April 27, 2017. I will do that.