Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan-Feb-Mar-Apr 2015 Applicants without DA

I am March 09 2015
    Case transferred to NSC January 2018
    Depending received rfe I am still waiting?

Quote Originally Posted by bhavesh326070 View Post
    I am March 09 2015
    Case transferred to NSC January 2018
    Depending received rfe I am still waiting?
    You mean you received RFE and replied but still didnt get DA?

Family members get rfe not me I am main applicant

Quote Originally Posted by bhavesh326070 View Post
    Family members get rfe not me I am main applicant
    So you received DA but family members still didnt?

I have not received anything yet

Guys, I haven’t heard of anyone receiving any news from USCIS for over a months. Did anyone hear something?

Quote Originally Posted by may2016 View Post
    Guys, I haven’t heard of anyone receiving any news from USCIS for over a months. Did anyone hear something?
    May2016 recently I've read on fb forum that someone from february 20 got actual U visa. But nothing more... I think they gave already enough DAs to cover next U visa fiscal year cap and they also gave all available U visas for this 2019 FY so they stopped working and will start everything in October again. But that's only my predictions...

Quote Originally Posted by Nika View Post
    May2016 recently I've read on fb forum that someone from february 20 got actual U visa. But nothing more... I think they gave already enough DAs to cover next U visa fiscal year cap and they also gave all available U visas for this 2019 FY so they stopped working and will start everything in October again. But that's only my predictions...
    I think its the opposite. They actually give very few DA's from October to July as they mostly work on U visas. Most of DA's are issued in the summer because all 10,000 U visas must be given by end of June so after that they can only issue DA. Last year August was the month when they issued the most DA's. Most people from January, February and March 2015 received DAs last summer. However from October until July only a few people received DA (mostly from April 2015 and the few left in previous months). I expect this summer DA will be issued for most applicants from May, June and July 2015. But this is my prediction also. As we all know, anything is possible in this U visa process...

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    I think its the opposite. They actually give very few DA's from October to July as they mostly work on U visas. Most of DA's are issued in the summer because all 10,000 U visas must be given by end of June so after that they can only issue DA. Last year August was the month when they issued the most DA's. Most people from January, February and March 2015 received DAs last summer. However from October until July only a few people received DA (mostly from April 2015 and the few left in previous months). I expect this summer DA will be issued for most applicants from May, June and July 2015. But this is my prediction also. As we all know, anything is possible in this U visa process...
    You are right. The Fiscal year start from October and ends in September. Last year, the quota was filler by end of 3rd quarter (end of June). so they worked on DA more on July - September..

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...y2018_qtr4.pdf
    U visa filed Sep-2015
    Notice date Sep-2015
    Bio Oct-2015
    No DA

http://www.splawforum.com/threads/18...rocessing-time

Quote Originally Posted by UVisaTrack View Post
    You are right. The Fiscal year start from October and ends in September. Last year, the quota was filler by end of 3rd quarter (end of June). so they worked on DA more on July - September..

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/...y2018_qtr4.pdf
    I don't know who is right, but by observing people comments, I saw the opposite. I saw a lot of DAs from October to May....