Results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: J-1 applying to U visa.

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016

    J-1 applying to U visa.

    This might not be a common case. My husband is my dependent on U visa application. We are from 06/2015.
    My question is: Does he need to file I-612 waiver since he overstayed his J-1 visa?
    We have submitted the form I-192 waiver for him, but does he need the I-612 too? If yes, should I send it now or wait for a RFE?
    Last edited by Lea; 06-17-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts