Thread: u visa nov 2014

u visa nov 2014

i just received u visa approved no d.a. waiting after almost 4 yrs and 7 month .

Congratulations! Have you submitted case inquiry after your case was out of the normal processing time? Or you have been just patiently waiting for 4 years and 7 months. If you have sent your inquiry, what was the response from USCIS? Thanks.

u visa.jpg

Receipt date for a case inquiry. If your receipt date is before the “Receipt date for a case inquiry", you can submit an “outside normal processing time” service request online.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope2018 View Post
    Congratulations! Have you submitted case inquiry after your case was out of the normal processing time? Or you have been just patiently waiting for 4 years and 7 months. If you have sent your inquiry, what was the response from USCIS? Thanks.
    i did patiently wait my friends i did received approved letter and 4yrs ead card same time i was about to tell my lawyer to do inquiry since it was out of normal case but i had faith that i'm gonna received since i have multiple filed apply it