Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Green Card processing time based on U1 Visa

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11

    Green Card processing time based on U1 Visa

    Hello..

    I have been following this blog to see updates on U1 visa and adjustment of status based on U1 visa. Finally, my adjustment of status has been approved couple days back. So, I think this is the time I would like to post my timelines as well so that It will give you rough timeline who are waiting for...!

    Sept 2013 Filed U1 visa.
    Oct 2014 RFE for U1 visa.
    June 2015 U1 visa approved but deferred action.

    Oct 2015 U1 visa approved with 4 year EAD card.

    Nov 2018 applied for adjustment of status.
    Nov 3rd week 2018 went for biometrics.

    Apr 3rd week of 2019, approved I 765 and got EAD for 1 year.

    May 24th 2019 my adjustment of status approved.. yay..


    I hope these timelines will help someone who been waiting for.


    Thanks.
    Incognito
    Last edited by Incognito; 05-28-2019 at 12:52 PM. Reason: adjusted sentences

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Hello..

    I have been following this blog to see updates on U1 visa and adjustment of status based on U1 visa. Finally, my adjustment of status has been approved couple days back. So, I think this is the time I would like to post my timelines as well so that It will give you rough timeline who are waiting for...!

    Sept 2013 Filed U1 visa.
    Oct 2014 RFE for U1 visa.
    June 2015 U1 visa approved but deferred action.

    Oct 2015 U1 visa approved with 4 year EAD card.

    Nov 2018 applied for adjustment of status.
    Nov 3rd week 2018 went for biometrics.

    Apr 3rd week of 2019, approved I 765 and got EAD for 1 year.

    May 24th 2019 my adjustment of status approved.. yay..


    I hope these timelines will help someone who been waiting for.


    Thanks.
    Incognito
    Congratulation! I am so happy for you!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Hello..

    I have been following this blog to see updates on U1 visa and adjustment of status based on U1 visa. Finally, my adjustment of status has been approved couple days back. So, I think this is the time I would like to post my timelines as well so that It will give you rough timeline who are waiting for...!

    Sept 2013 Filed U1 visa.
    Oct 2014 RFE for U1 visa.
    June 2015 U1 visa approved but deferred action.

    Oct 2015 U1 visa approved with 4 year EAD card.

    Nov 2018 applied for adjustment of status.
    Nov 3rd week 2018 went for biometrics.

    Apr 3rd week of 2019, approved I 765 and got EAD for 1 year.

    May 24th 2019 my adjustment of status approved.. yay..


    I hope these timelines will help someone who been waiting for.


    Thanks.
    Incognito
    Was it hard to get the supplement b signed again for green card status?

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Servais844 View Post
    Was it hard to get the supplement b signed again for green card status?
    In my case, not really. Department was so helpful.. Infact, department no longer doing certifications but they signed on old copies with latest timestamp and mentioned department no longer doing certification. Hope that helped out..

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by may2016 View Post
    Congratulation! I am so happy for you!
    Thanks....

  6. #6
    Hello incognito congratulation on your approval ...i have applied for adjustment of status through u visa on November 15th 2018 got my ead for one year on January 30th 2019 but no updates after that ....looks like we applied in same month but i haven’t got any approval yet ...can you share some more information on how you got your approval and how many months it took for you to get your Approval thanks

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by karanpatel7726 View Post
    Hello incognito congratulation on your approval ...i have applied for adjustment of status through u visa on November 15th 2018 got my ead for one year on January 30th 2019 but no updates after that ....looks like we applied in same month but i haven’t got any approval yet ...can you share some more information on how you got your approval and how many months it took for you to get your Approval thanks
    Thanks.. You got EAD even before me anyhow, what exact information you are looking for. For me took exactly 6 months, 3 weeks, and 2 days to get an approval.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Thanks.. You got EAD even before me anyhow, what exact information you are looking for. For me took exactly 6 months, 3 weeks, and 2 days to get an approval.
    Can you share me your phone number in my
    Inbox i got few questions i need to ask .

  9. #9
    This is the fastest approval i have ever seen for u visa adjustment of status ...i have seen people applied in 2018 first of year still waiting ...did you receive any RFE or anything or u just got straight approval

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Hello..

    I have been following this blog to see updates on U1 visa and adjustment of status based on U1 visa. Finally, my adjustment of status has been approved couple days back. So, I think this is the time I would like to post my timelines as well so that It will give you rough timeline who are waiting for...!

    Sept 2013 Filed U1 visa.
    Oct 2014 RFE for U1 visa.
    June 2015 U1 visa approved but deferred action.

    Oct 2015 U1 visa approved with 4 year EAD card.

    Nov 2018 applied for adjustment of status.
    Nov 3rd week 2018 went for biometrics.

    Apr 3rd week of 2019, approved I 765 and got EAD for 1 year.

    May 24th 2019 my adjustment of status approved.. yay..


    I hope these timelines will help someone who been waiting for.


    Thanks.
    Incognito

    Congratulations! And Thank you for sharing Incognito!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •