Hi,
I have filed for change of status from H1B to H4 dependent visa last week due to some personal reasons and waiting for receipt. My employer didn't file the H1B revoke yet but they will send the revoke packet by march end and my current H1 and I-94 is valid till Sep 02 2019. I have got a project/job offer now and wanted to know if it is possible to withdraw my H4 application and file for H1 transfer with the new employer or if I am working as consultant through existing employer can I withdraw H4 application and continue working with existing employer? Please let me know my options in both scenarios.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks in advance,
Divya