Thread: Question about "Outside normal processing time"

Question about "Outside normal processing time"

Hello,

I have a question about the outside normal processing time.

The date you see on USCIS processing page, is that the date they are issuing final U-visa? or granted DA?

My case was granded DA towards the end of the last year. My dates are December 2nd 2014. I see that VSC timeline says they are working on December 30th 2014.

I've asked my lawyer about this question and was told that since they've already issued DA on my case, I do not fall in outside of normal processing time and just have to wait.

Just wanted to know if any of you have information about this. I've seen better informative comments in this forum than my lawyer. I guess it's power of many peoples' opinions and process history.

Quote Originally Posted by jason1228 View Post
    Hello,

I have a question about the outside normal processing time.

The date you see on USCIS processing page, is that the date they are issuing final U-visa? or granted DA?

My case was granded DA towards the end of the last year. My dates are December 2nd 2014. I see that VSC timeline says they are working on December 30th 2014.

I've asked my lawyer about this question and was told that since they've already issued DA on my case, I do not fall in outside of normal processing time and just have to wait.

Just wanted to know if any of you have information about this. I've seen better informative comments in this forum than my lawyer. I guess it's power of many peoples' opinions and process history.
    hi jason i'm from nov 2014 and i went to see a my lawyer since they're processing dec 2014 case he told me we are very closed to case within anytime you gonna hear some news thanks.