Thread: March 2016 I-765 transferred to another office

March 2016 I-765 transferred to another office

I got email today that my I765 application for employment has been transferred to another office for processing. The notice says they will be doing background check for criminal, national security or fraud concerns. Says to follow instructions on transfer notice that I will receive soon. If i haven't received the notice by March 10 I can do e-request for copy of notice.

Has anyone received this notice? Why only transfer my I765 and not the others?

Filed: March, 2016
    Biometrics: April 2016

Congress

let me share the email id which you recevied your details.
    Please

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chooj View Post
    I got email today that my I765 application for employment has been transferred to another office for processing. The notice says they will be doing background check for criminal, national security or fraud concerns. Says to follow instructions on transfer notice that I will receive soon. If i haven't received the notice by March 10 I can do e-request for copy of notice.

Has anyone received this notice? Why only transfer my I765 and not the others?

Filed: March, 2016
    Biometrics: April 2016
    They only give you information about you I 765 and I 192 (if you filled one). All your application has been transferred. I had the same thing happen. Don't worry. Everyone gets the same.

My attorney office received my same notice on 2/11 and didn't tell me anything about it till 4/8. Even though in the noticed mentioned if I didn't get it to let usci know by March 24th, tomorrow going to pick it up.
    is there anybody knows after this notice what would be the next notice I can receive from the usci Nabraska office?