Thread: Link to check status and USCIS email

Link to check status and USCIS email

Hi All,

I am trying to check the status online with my receipt no but it keeps giving error saying the no is invalid. But it is the correct no and I remember once somebody had posted a link on this forum and when I used that link and put in my no. it showed me status.
    Can you guys share the link you are using for checking yous status ?
    Also I got an email from USCIS saying that we are still reviewing your case and there is no update at this time. The last action we took on your case was on 1/17/2019.
    Is anyone else getting emails like this ?

I am April 2016 application date so I have no hope to get DA in near future.

Thanks

Thank you I was finally able to check status !

How USICS send you email?
    Is it you have given your email ID to them while submitting your I-918

I gave it later when I needed to check my status. And the status says my case was transferred to a different jurisdiction, and was received at my local office. I have no idea what that means

This is what it says and I am not sure what this means, I have still not got the notice though.

"On January 18, 2019, we transferred your Form I-918, Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status, Receipt Number XXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case.
    We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case.
    Please follow the instructions in the notice.

January 17, 2019
    Case Was Received At My Local Office
    On January 17, 2019, we received your Form I-918, Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status,
    Receipt Number XXXXXX, at your local office."