Thread: U Visa

U Visa

I apply for u visa on october 2014. a week ago I went to immigration web site and put my case number to check the statwasus of my case and pop a message saying "my card was deliver to me by the post office".
    I was confused about that message and I call my lawyer. He said that they granted me the U visa, but the card was sent to another address. I was worry about that. He said He is going to request another print out to immigration. I am wondering how that could happened. And I am worry that because of that I could lose my u visa. If anybody had the same case please can share with me what to do. than you

Congratulations! No you will not loose your visa. You should be all set once you get a replacement card.

thank you. do you know how long it will take for the replacement card

Eduardo - I guess no one can tell you how long its going to take. As you are already approved, it should not be a big deal. You lawyer can certainly follow up with USCIS using a dedicated email address and hotline phone number.

My final Uvisa (4years EAD Card) approved today

January 14, 2019
    New Card Is Being Produced
    January 14, 2019
    New Card Is Being Produced
    On January 14, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Application Date : November 10, 2014

Case transfer: Jan 2017

Deferred Action: January 2nd week 2018

Final Uvisa : January 14, 2019

@A_rfd - Congratulations!. I have seen 2 approvals from Nov 2014 on FB. You are the second on this forum. Looks like November 2014 approvals have kick started.

Quote Originally Posted by providence View Post
    @A_rfd - Congratulations!. I have seen 2 approvals from Nov 2014 on FB. You are the second on this forum. Looks like November 2014 approvals have kick started.
    Thank You !

congrates A_rfd finally wait is over for us. i got my card in april , after denial.