Thread: RFE(I GOT MINE) What is the Wait after that?

RFE(I GOT MINE) What is the Wait after that?

Iím March 2015
    RFE in September 2018
    I sent all my evidence on November 25, 2018 how much more time do I have to wait for them to do decide if I get DA? Itís December 22 and nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Servais844 View Post
    Iím March 2015
    RFE in September 2018
    I sent all my evidence on November 25, 2018 how much more time do I have to wait for them to do decide if I get DA? Itís December 22 and nothing yet.
    It should be between 4-6 weeks or so it was in my case, but it seems like things are changing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sept2014 View Post
    It should be between 4-6 weeks or so it was in my case, but it seems like things are changing.
    I remember reading a document that asked the same question. A few years ago they said that after an RFE request the application is expedited. I don't know if that policy still applies because that was during Obama era. Even if it does, not sure expedite means anything these days. Could be 4 to 6 weeks could be more. Very sad but I am always hoping for the best.
    Last edited by Leah; 12-23-2018 at 05:28 AM. Reason: Error

Quote Originally Posted by Servais844 View Post
    Iím March 2015
    RFE in September 2018

I got my RFE request and submitted a few months after i applied in 2015
    Biometrics later 2015
    Nothing since...

For those that received DA or submitted RFE; does your personal case status on the USCIS website update if anything is approved or confirmed/sent?
    As in the last update for me is receipt of RFE by them; wondering if it changes once a next step is taken which i believe is DA
    Can anyone confirm?
    Thank you & Happy Holidays

[QUOTE=Dreaming92;10626]I got my RFE request and submitted a few months after i applied in 2015
    Biometrics later 2015
    Nothing since...

For those that received DA or submitted RFE; does your personal case status on the USCIS website update if anything is approved or confirmed/sent?
    As in the last update for me is receipt of RFE by them; wondering if it changes once a next step is taken which i believe is DA
    Can anyone confirm?
    Thank you & Happy Holidays[/QUOTE

In my case it did not changed until my card was delivered, and that's exactly what it said " card delivered to address you provided us on date such and such" (can't remember the exact date). Since then, is the same message. Nothing has changed. Still waiting September 2014.