Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U visa advise

Quote Originally Posted by Olozado View Post
    Thank you so much for your support AALi the police signed the certification but I am worry because It happened back in 2006. I have the police report and the hospital sent to uscis with the certification hopefully they approve my case.
    Do not worry about time my case was in 2004 and I came to know about it in 2015, so do not worry.

I read this and it is a bit annoying. I am black so I can't help but feel offended. There was no need to say three black people and the continuous use of "these people". Saying that, I get why you would be salty, just don't blame all of us. Usually, it doesn't matter when the incident occurred as long as you get a supplement b certified. Saying that, I hope you made a very strong case because with this current administration...you never know. The reason I wanted to reply though is to say that there might be significance to the race of your attackers. The attack can be classed as a hate crime which may actually strengthen your case. Hope that helps and good luck

Why you keep referring to 3 blacks people beat you up

Please excuse his slip of language, he was already scorned for that by many of us. Sometimes people are unaware of their expression but they do not mean it. He already edited his statement and mistake so please excuse him for his honest mistake as a human being. Thanks.

Brother. Becuase they were Afro-Americans and it was hate crime these guys wanted to hurt me only because I was a Latino an ease target for them at first I thought they were training to robed me but it wasn’t they wanted to hurt me

Quote Originally Posted by Olozado View Post
    Brother. Becuase they were Afro-Americans and it was hate crime these guys wanted to hurt me only because I was a Latino an ease target for them at first I thought they were training to robed me but it wasn’t they wanted to hurt me
    Understand that it comes across a bit hateful the way it was said so people like me will get offended. But I do understand. Also in the context of the question the race factor may have some significance. It is never easy when race comes up in cases like this but it is reality. I am sorry you had that experience.

If you don’t believe me I can send you the police report with all the details of what really happened and how they left me two years without being able to work and feed my family. Everyone can be racist brother.

Please

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    I read this and it is a bit annoying. I am black so I can't help but feel offended. There was no need to say three black people and the continuous use of "these people". Saying that, I get why you would be salty, just don't blame all of us. Usually, it doesn't matter when the incident occurred as long as you get a supplement b certified. Saying that, I hope you made a very strong case because with this current administration...you never know. The reason I wanted to reply though is to say that there might be significance to the race of your attackers. The attack can be classed as a hate crime which may actually strengthen your case. Hope that helps and good luck
    Brother. I never said all your people is bad what I've been saying is that everyone can be racist, and what I meant is everyone. To conclude, this is the last time I respond to any comments related to this the only thing I wanted is to share my story, and not to offend anybody.