Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U visa advise

U visa advise

I was beaten by three Afro-Americans two male and one female back in 2006. I was sent to a hospital I have a police report I applied for a u visa back in November 2016. I would to know if my case is strong enough or should I try something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Olozado View Post
    I was beaten by three Afro-Americans two male and one female back in 2006. I was sent to a hospital I have a police report I applied for a u visa back in November 2016. I would to know if my case is strong enough or should I try something else.
    Olozado, you do not lose anything. You must have got the supplement B which may qualify for U visa acquisition. Just do it and wait. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Olozado View Post
    Bro why you keep saying you’ve been beating by 3 black peoples that’s irrelevant why can’t it be 3 people what difference does it make I think you’re racist that’s just my opinion

I am not racist, I just tell my story. I just wanna let you know that everyone can be racist I been discriminated more by Hispanics than from any other people in this country, for example, those who attack me they were laughing about me being Hispanic. Just think about and help me out with u visa only please

Why you keep referring to 3 blacks people beat you up

I’m pretty sure you will be just fine is there any admissibility like criminal convictions

Thank you so much for your support AALi the police signed the certification but I am worry because It happened back in 2006. I have the police report and the hospital sent to uscis with the certification hopefully they approve my case.

I think you gonna be just fine was it a felonious assault do you have a lawyer hopefully by end of next year or early 2020 you should hear something

Quote Originally Posted by Dantor View Post
    I think you gonna be just fine was it a felonious assault do you have a lawyer hopefully by end of next year or early 2020 you should hear something
    in new Jersey, they use agravated asault and then they have categories depending how you were asault for example, in my case these people use a used wooden stick to hit my head, so that would be something criminal like using a gun.

Ok i also have a pending u visa i filed October of last mind is base on domestic violence and i also have some inadmissibility issues I still have a long way to go possibly 3 more years before i hear something unless they raise the cap