Thread: applied for u visa Oct 2018

applied for u visa Oct 2018

I applied for u visa last month Oct 16, received receipt Nov 3nd, then received Biometric November 19th, today. Does this mean my u visa is moving fast or this is just the normal processing time? I submitted everything that I think they would ask for, lettersl references, I-94, everything you can possible name, I sent everything in all at once. Does it help to do that? I heard evey case is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Relley74 View Post
    I applied for u visa last month Oct 16, received receipt Nov 3nd, then received Biometric November 19th, today. Does this mean my u visa is moving fast or this is just the normal processing time? I submitted everything that I think they would ask for, lettersl references, I-94, everything you can possible name, I sent everything in all at once. Does it help to do that? I heard evey case is different.
    It is just normal processing time, and now the real wait begin... be patient and be prepared for a long long waiting dear... yes every case is different but how fast they will process your case depends the most on the date you applied. So if you applied now, you will probably have to wait at least 4 years or more to hear anything unless they make some major changes to u visa, which is unlikely. Very good that you submitted well prepared papers, this can save your time, if they won't send you RFE. But basically it will not make things a lot of faster.