Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please advise

Quote Originally Posted by AAli View Post
    Braveheart, when would be the best time to apply for i192 for overstayed and filed U visa in June 2016? Thanks.
    i192 is a waiver required for re entry in usa, you can only file it if you leave usa and want to come back, i will not advise you to leave the country after ur uvisa is approved coz you might get stuck outside usa as you have to file i192 only after the depart the country ,the i192 takes almost 2 months after ur lawyer files it and lawyer takes 3 months to apply it which come to 5 months , and if you stay outside usa more then 90 days you will be able to come back but wont be able to apply for green card.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    i192 is a waiver required for re entry in usa, you can only file it if you leave usa and want to come back, i will not advise you to leave the country after ur uvisa is approved coz you might get stuck outside usa as you have to file i192 only after the depart the country ,the i192 takes almost 2 months after ur lawyer files it and lawyer takes 3 months to apply it which come to 5 months , and if you stay outside usa more then 90 days you will be able to come back but wont be able to apply for green card.
    Thanks my Braveheart, you are really brave.

Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
    you dont need to file waiver for u visa to get approved so plz dont waste your money as it will be denied .if you overstayed ur visa you only have to file waiver if you want to leave the country coz the 10 year ban is triggered only after you leave the country.i have seen many people apply i192 waiver during the you visa approval and get denied , i am not telling stories listened from other people i have experience the whole uvisa process so plz dont apply i192 now

Braveheart my lawyer filed i192 with my full original uvisa application. does that ruin my case? I filed march 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Sept2015 View Post
    I overstayed my visa and then applied for U visa so my question is do I need to file a waiver now to avoid (delays, RFE) and how much the lawyers are charging to send it.
    Hi,

I like to highlight that overstaying any visa that doesn't itself constitute an INADMISSIBLE charge..........

Waiver is only needed for INADMISSIBLE one......

But many U visa Applicants are applying along with waiver for no inadmissible reason.....

In other words, all the INADMISSIBLE charge can lead to deportation..... But all the deport able charge are not INADMISSIBLE......

Hope u may understand this......

Quote Originally Posted by Chooj View Post
    Braveheart my lawyer filed i192 with my full original uvisa application. does that ruin my case? I filed march 2016.
    It's not going to affect your case ,but waste of money as you have to pay 930 fee and lawyer fee, coz its going to denied as the ban triggers only after you leave the country.

I applied my wife I-765 (A-20 category) its say As of February 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and are working on your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXXXX , at our Vermont Service Center location.

We will let you know if we make a decision or need anything from you.

After application submit in January 2019 USCIS never did fingerprint, So now she will get fingerprints appointment or not.

Quote Originally Posted by A_rfd View Post
    I applied my wife I-765 (A-20 category) its say As of February 2019, we completed our review of your fingerprints and are working on your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXXXXX , at our Vermont Service Center location.

We will let you know if we make a decision or need anything from you.

After application submit in January 2019 USCIS never did fingerprint, So now she will get fingerprints appointment or not.
    Did she not have prints taken when you first applied for U visa?

Quote Originally Posted by may2016 View Post
    Did she not have prints taken when you first applied for U visa?

First back in 2014 when we applied and second in 2017 when i applied her I-765(C-14 category). I think this time she will not need finger prints looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by A_rfd View Post
    First back in 2014 when we applied and second in 2017 when i applied her I-765(C-14 category). I think this time she will not need finger prints looks like.

Thats why you recieved that update. They just transferred the print data from her previous visit to USCIS

Quote Originally Posted by may2016 View Post
    Thats why you recieved that update. They just transferred the print data from her previous visit to USCIS

Thank You for your reply