Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: May 2015

Dave, have you heard any updates yet anout your case? RFE? Or anything? Where did you see the news that says people filed in March April 2015 have received a decision? Are they at VSC or NSC? Have you seem people filed in July August got approved with DA? Thanks and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Hope2018 View Post
    Has anyone filed in July/August 2015 received any updates from Vermont Service Center?

My lawyer doubts they have moved fast enough to process cases filed in March April 2015? Has anyone received RFEs or DA in that time frame?
    My date is : August 2015, transferred to NSC on May4th 2018, after that nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope2018 View Post
    Dave, have you heard any updates yet anout your case? RFE? Or anything? Where did you see the news that says people filed in March April 2015 have received a decision? Are they at VSC or NSC? Have you seem people filed in July August got approved with DA? Thanks and good luck!
    Just check this forum. Many people from March 2015 have stated they were approved for DA and there was an RFE for April 2015 (all with VSC) but beyond that there is nothing.

Thanks for everyone’s posting and sharing their case status. It brings some light and perspectives to people on this long Long wait journey.

Good luck with everyone in the coming New Year! Hope some positive changes will be implemented to this U process.

Hi Dave I ask my lawyer and she said it was send on October 16 2018 my rfe but till now nothing!! Idk how ppl say 4-6weeks and u get and answer!! That hasn’t happened to me!! 😓this is so frustrating!! What u think?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpanda1322 View Post
    Hi Dave I ask my lawyer and she said it was send on October 16 2018 my rfe but till now nothing!! Idk how ppl say 4-6weeks and u get and answer!! That hasn’t happened to me!! ��this is so frustrating!! What u think?
    Most people have gotten a reply after 4-6 weeks but that was before October 2018. I believe (in my opinion) that the reason why they are not replying to RFE now is because they do not plan on issuing any DA until the summer (4th quarter: July-August-September) because at that time they do not work on U visas. I hope I am wrong but I don't expect any DA until July (my opinion again).

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Most people have gotten a reply after 4-6 weeks but that was before October 2018. I believe (in my opinion) that the reason why they are not replying to RFE now is because they do not plan on issuing any DA until the summer (4th quarter: July-August-September) because at that time they do not work on U visas. I hope I am wrong but I don't expect any DA until July (my opinion again).
    Well idk about that becouse in fb I follow the uvisa group and there some ppl that have received daca after rfe but there dates are 2014 and like 2-3 that are from feb and March of 2015 and they have already got visa u!! Cuz last yr they got pre approved!! So idk what’s going on really!! I’m just nervous!! I’m not sure if I should just call and ask what’s going on!! What u think?

I went to check my status like every morning for the last 3 years and 7 months and noticed that my date (on my I765) changed from 4/25/2018 (when case got transferred) to 1/30/2019. Some days ago I also noticed that the history of my contacts with USCIS (every time I wrote to them) was cleaned. They are DEFINITELY looking at my case.

My dates:

July 1st 2015
    Bio August 2015
    Transfer April 2018
    Dates moved (online) today 1/30/2019

Hi guys !
    Applied on July 2015 and still nothing . I would love if we keep in touch to know when someone from 2015 are getting the DA. It gives us hope !

I am from July 2015, nothing yet! No transfer , no DA nothing .