Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May 2015

May 2015

Anyone from May 2015 received DA or RFE? Please reply if anyone. Thank you.

Im from april/may 2015 and i got a rfe on october 5 2018!! Just waiting to heard back from there hopefully soon!! And hopefully u too!!

Blackpanda; is your case in VSC or NSC?

Iím in VCS

Thanks! I am in NSC. I havenít heard any DA from Nebrasca in a while. Hopefully, they will work on DA soon

Quote Originally Posted by Blackpanda1322 View Post
    Im from april/may 2015 and i got a rfe on october 5 2018!! Just waiting to heard back from there hopefully soon!! And hopefully u too!!
    Thanks! You should hear back from them soon. Normally 4 weeks after replying to an RFE, they should answer you back. What is your exact date?

Iím not sure since this is handle by my lawyer!! I just give her everything they ask me on my RFE that it wasnít nothing hard to do so I give it to her ASAP!! Iím not sure the date she send it!! But I received the RFE on October 5 the lawyer give it to me on October 12 and I give back to her the evidence on October 16!!

From May 2015. Application in NSC, nothing so far. I've seen some members from 2105 who have received RFEs and DAs already and some members from 2014 who are still waiting for the DAs or U visa approval. I don't see a pattern, it's kind of confusing on how much time it actually takes for the U visa, but for our time frame it looks like it going to be at least 5 years for the DA if there is no need for RFEs.
    Just hoping for the best.

I received a RFE same year i applied, 2015; replied in a timely manner and nothing at all since, still at VSC
    Multiple Inquiries "done" by lawyer with no results, no answer
    How can I pursue this more, can I physically speak to a person that can 100% update me about my case?
    Tips?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MAY2015 View Post
    From May 2015. Application in NSC, nothing so far. I've seen some members from 2105 who have received RFEs and DAs already and some members from 2014 who are still waiting for the DAs or U visa approval. I don't see a pattern, it's kind of confusing on how much time it actually takes for the U visa, but for our time frame it looks like it going to be at least 5 years for the DA if there is no need for RFEs.
    Just hoping for the best.
    I have seen members from March and April 2015 receiving DA or RFE from Vermont center. However, cases transferred to Nebraska have stopped getting DA since August. The last case I saw from Nebraska that received DA was from February 2015 and it was transferred in January 2018. All cases transferred in February 2018 still did not receive DA. It used to be that you hear a response from Nebraska after 6-8 months now it increased to 9 months at least and will probably increase to a year soon. The process is getting longer and longer. Now I believe for 2015 members it will soon be at least 4 years to get DA. Also like you said there is no pattern. Now Vermont is faster than Nebraska. It used to be the opposite. I am from July 2015 and I was expecting DA by the end of this year since my case was transferred in April 2018. However, based on recent data, I am now changing my expectations to around April 2019.
    Last edited by dave; 11-09-2018 at 10:05 AM.