Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: May 2015

Hi Guys,
    I will like to know if someone has the situation that I do.

My son was assaulted and we reported to the police, he applied to the U in November 2016 Visa, I also applied as his father.
    My Son did not have any problem with Immigration. I have a deportation for not presenting myself to the last court when I enter illegally.
    Since December we received the migration receipts we have not heard from. There is someone with a similar case.
    My lawyer says we just have to wait. Is there someone with a similar case?
    Thank you
    Erick

Hi Guys,
    I will like to know if someone has the situation that I do.

My son was assaulted and we reported to the police, he applied to the U in November 2016 Visa, I also applied as his father.
    My Son did not have any problem with Immigration. I have a deportation for not presenting myself to the last court when I enter illegally.
    Since December we received the migration receipts we have not heard from. There is someone with a similar case.
    My lawyer says we just have to wait. Is there someone with a similar case?
    Thank you
    Erick

Hi GKP3
    https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/
    With this site Can I check my I-918
    If I open account in this can I check I-918
    My dates in sept 2017

U VISA April 2015

Hello Everyone I just want to give a update on a case I filed for my friend for a U Visa back in April 6th 2015. She recieved RFE October 2018 sent it back on December 2018 and on Friday February 1st 2019 she received a letter that she demonstrated that she established the eligibility requirements
    For U nonimmigrant status and they placed her on Differed Action waiting list. Now our next step is to file the i-765 for her work permit mean while she awaits her approval for U Visa. I know I should of filed a separate i-765 when we filed the U Visa but I didn't know at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by jvenegas1180 View Post
    Hello Everyone I just want to give a update on a case I filed for my friend for a U Visa back in April 6th 2015. She recieved RFE October 2018 sent it back on December 2018 and on Friday February 1st 2019 she received a letter that she demonstrated that she established the eligibility requirements
    For U nonimmigrant status and they placed her on Differed Action waiting list. Now our next step is to file the i-765 for her work permit mean while she awaits her approval for U Visa. I know I should of filed a separate i-765 when we filed the U Visa but I didn't know at the time.
    Congratulations. Her case is at Vermont or Nebraska?

U VISA April 2015

Yes her case was filed at the Vermont Service Center. Does anyone know how long it's taking for the i-765 for work permit will be approved. I was thinking like 3 months but who knows now that everything is backed up. Were in Utah

Quote Originally Posted by GKP123 View Post
    Angel2015,
    Have you checked your case status? did your last updated date got updated?
    Hi GPK123,

My last updated date should 9/27/2018. Exactly whats shows in the online case status.

Interestingly my i-765 date shows 9/27/2018 but my actual case receipt's last updated date shows 01/25/2019. Hopefully that is a good sign?