Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Case transferred 2016

Quote Originally Posted by cordovaerick View Post
    Hi GraceK did you got your Biometrics or Not?
    The u visa is for my husband. We were approved for a I130 but didn't want to risk the 3/10 bar after the interview in Juarez so we decided to apply for the U visa. They used his biometirics from the I130 application so we didn't have them done for the U visa.

Hi I received a email says that my form I-765 transfer to new office n they have jurisdiction over my my case .can any one tell how long it will take to get EAD or any update

Yes we had them from a previous case so we didn't need them again. The U visa is for my husband.

Quote Originally Posted by AAli View Post
    Hello anymore transfers?
    My attorney received notice today that my case was transferred to Nebraska. My application was received on 12-5-16 and my biometrics were in January 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by cordovaerick View Post
    Hi,
    I applied on Nov 2016 for a Visa U
    and I haven't got any thing no even the finger prints.
    Anyone from oct,Nov and dec 2016 Application ?

Thanks
    They received my application on 12/05/16, had my biometrics done on 01/2017. Today my attorney received notice that my case was transferred to Nebraska.

My U-visa application was received on 12/5/16, my biometrics were done in 01/2017. Today my attorney received notice that my case has been transferred to Nebraska. My attorney says this is good news since it makes the process a little faster. My DACA expires on December of 2020, she’s pretty confident I’ll get DA before my DACA ends. Fingers crossed!