Thread: Got final U Visa! Applied Sep 2014

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Finally.... congratulations
    thanks james

Quote Originally Posted by Sept2014 View Post
    Congratulations Dhru Patel!!!!!!!!
    I'm really happy for you!!
    🎉🎉🎉

Thank you my friend ,i hope youll get good news as well very very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by A_rfd View Post
    Congratulations 🎉
    Thank you my frien

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    Arey wah Dhruv bhai, time for celebration your persisted patience paid off. So happy for you.
    Congratulations!!!
    yeah prince finally my wait is over,last 4 years it was really hard but in the end good news,now i am happy lol

Quote Originally Posted by AAli View Post
    Congrats to Dhruv, do not get your relation cut off from forum, your insight and experience play an important role in keeping the hope of the U visa applicants.
    Aali dont worry i wont stop using forum,we all spent a long time here so ill be in touch with everyone and thanks once again

Quote Originally Posted by Jabalin05 View Post
    Congrats!!!
    Thanks you 👍

quick question does any one know like what kind of proofs should i start keeping in my record for my green card process that shows that i spent 3 years here in united states because someone told my to keep everything like bills etc etc and youll have to show everything when you will be filing for green card.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dhruv Patel View Post
    quick question does any one know like what kind of proofs should i start keeping in my record for my green card process that shows that i spent 3 years here in united states because someone told my to keep everything like bills etc etc and youll have to show everything when you will be filing for green card.Thanks
    Awesome! I am very happy for you! It was a long wait endeed.

Tax return records, bank statements, medical records, rental or mortgage paperwork, pay stubs, electrical bills, school transcript Etc. keep all documents sent you by us mail. At the end on every month, make certain you have at least one doc dated that month. This is what I plan to do when my turn comes. I am a commercial pilot and my lawyer said that my logbook can also be used.

Quote Originally Posted by may2016 View Post
    Awesome! I am very happy for you! It was a long wait endeed.

Tax return records, bank statements, medical records, rental or mortgage paperwork, pay stubs, electrical bills, school transcript Etc. keep all documents sent you by us mail. At the end on every month, make certain you have at least one doc dated that month. This is what I plan to do when my turn comes. I am a commercial pilot and my lawyer said that my logbook can also be used.
    SoundsGood Thanks for The info my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Dhruv Patel View Post
    May be this link may give information if your planning to file U-Visa Based Adjustment of Status.

http://www.publiccounsel.org/useful_materials?id=0113