Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the chances U visa after getting supplement B

What are the chances U visa after getting supplement B

I'm still confused, is there any case that anyone one can get deny or rejected for U visa after supplement B sign by chief of police . Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayecon View Post
    I'm still confused, is there any case that anyone one can get deny or rejected for U visa after supplement B sign by chief of police . Please help.
    Suplement B signed is just one of requirements nessesary to get U visa. It doesn't guarantee anyone getting the visa.

Yes. Any case can be denied. The supplement b only confirms you were a victim of a crime. Not all crimes qualify for u status though. And like Nika* correctly said there are other requirements like being physical or mentality harmed. Then if you have grounds of inadmissability you have to get them waived.
    Last edited by Leah; 08-26-2018 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Name change

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Yes. Any case can be denied. The supplement b only confirms you were a victim of a crime. Not all crimes qualify for u status though. And like Jayecon correctly said there are other requirements like being physical or mentality harmed. Then if you have grounds of inadmissability you have to get them waived.
    What if it's been done by the book ?
    What are the chances of getting U visa ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nika View Post
    Suplement B signed is just one of requirements nessesary to get U visa. It doesn't guarantee anyone getting the visa.
    Why people waiting for this long for U visa if theres no guarantee . I have very bad luck with immigration.

Why people waiting for this long for U visa if theres no guarantee . I have very bad luck with immigration.
    U r too scared. I was in the same situation. Now, i’m married and my wife can file for me. At the same time i’m seeing some hope with my U visa too.. Relax bro. Try ur luck, u never know u could get it. But if u jave better option then use ur money and time for that option.
    U visa Application date: March 10, 2015
    Biomatrics Done: April 20, 2015
    RFE August 09, 2018
    Waiting for DA.

Quote Originally Posted by Hussain_ex View Post
    U r too scared. I was in the same situation. Now, i’m married and my wife can file for me. At the same time i’m seeing some hope with my U visa too.. Relax bro. Try ur luck, u never know u could get it. But if u jave better option then use ur money and time for that option.
    I'm too old to be scared now, I just don't want to go back to my country when I'm on down hill. Plus theres no other option available at this point in my life.but I have not lose hope .by the way congratulations for your marriage.

I'm too old to be scared now, I just don't want to go back to my country when I'm on down hill. Plus theres no other option available at this point in my life.but I have not lose hope .by the way congratulations for your marriage.
    Correction as Nika replied is what I meant to type. There is no guarantee with anything when it comes to immigration. Even if you did it by the book and even if you married a natural born citizen. I'm sorry. All you can do is get all the facts and make the best case. Pray for the best. It is either worth a try or not. Don't stay dwelling on what can go wrong. At the end of the day it is not a decision you get to make. It you have a strong case you a very likely to get it and if you don't you get to appeal. Stay positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Correction as Nika replied is what I meant to type. There is no guarantee with anything when it comes to immigration. Even if you did it by the book and even if you married a natural born citizen. I'm sorry. All you can do is get all the facts and make the best case. Pray for the best. It is either worth a try or not. Don't stay dwelling on what can go wrong. At the end of the day it is not a decision you get to make. It you have a strong case you a very likely to get it and if you don't you get to appeal. Stay positive.
    Yes I'm crossing my fingers and stay positive. Theres nothing can be done now.i was married to wrong person and she put me through hell , judge did not believe the eyewitness and my injuries. Thus she set her free.

Yes I'm crossing my fingers and stay positive. Theres nothing can be done now.i was married to wrong person and she put me through hell , judge did not believe the eyewitness and my injuries. Thus she set her free.
    Don't mean to pry but was the person a citizen? Just curious why you went u visa route and not vawa.