Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: 2015 APPLICANTS - Please post here

Quote Originally Posted by may2016 View Post
    What was the base of your request to expedite?
    It was based on humanitarian grounds and financial loss

Quote Originally Posted by sngong View Post
    It was based on humanitarian grounds and financial loss
    Iíve sent a request a month ago based on medical emergency and they never responded. Is there anything you could point out?

Iíve sent a request a month ago based on medical emergency and they never responded. Is there anything you could point out?
    I havenít received the RFE document yet so Iím not sure if it is based on my expedite request or if itís just normal processing time. I will provide an update when I receive it. Did you use the services of a lawyer to send in your request for expedite?

Quote Originally Posted by sngong View Post
    I havenít received the RFE document yet so Iím not sure if it is based on my expedite request or if itís just normal processing time. I will provide an update when I receive it. Did you use the services of a lawyer to send in your request for expedite?
    I did use my attorney to file this request. I look forward to see your update. I hope your RFE is an easy fix and you get your card soon enough. You have waited too long already.
    Last edited by may2016; 03-12-2019 at 05:57 AM.

I did my attorney to file this request. I will forward to see your update. I hope your RFE is an easy fix and you get your card soon enough. You have waited too long already.
    Thank you! Will update when I get it. Wish you good luck with your case as well.

Interesting..!!

Applied may 15 2015.
    Bio June 2015
    Nothing yet

I applied August 7 2015, did bio since dec 2015, but never heard back from uscis. I even filed last year Feb than am married to us citizen and have a baby but still didn't get nothing

Quote Originally Posted by mahesh60 View Post
    I applied August 7 2015, did bio since dec 2015, but never heard back from uscis. I even filed last year Feb than am married to us citizen and have a baby but still didn't get nothing
    If you are married to a US citizen why would you wait for the U visa. You should pursue your case on being married to a US citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by AAli View Post
    If you are married to a US citizen why would you wait for the U visa. You should pursue your case on being married to a US citizen.
    Agree....!!