Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 APPLICANTS - Please post here

nop always at the same office

Just an FYI - On the this forum someone has posted the following message:
    ================================================== ==============================
    Originally Posted by Bubu View Post
    Hey guys,

Someone from April 2015 just got DA. Their case stayed in Vermont. Saw this on theffaceebook page.
    ================================================== ==============================

What is the exact name on Facebook page?
    Tried to search but couldn’t find.

Quote Originally Posted by Saggi73 View Post
    What is the exact name on Facebook page?
    Tried to search but couldn’t find.
    No mention of the facebook page or link, sorry. You can have a look at the comments in their thread "June 2015 updates!".

Quote Originally Posted by jaya View Post
    Just an FYI - On the this forum someone has posted the following message:
    Originally Posted by Bubu View Post
    Hey guys,

Someone from April 2015 just got DA. Their case stayed in Vermont. Saw this on theffaceebook page.
    Yes you are correct,she's from April/2015 and she was approved and she's wating for the C14,I already talk to her and she received the differed action letter thru her lawyer

Quote Originally Posted by Elgeneral View Post
    Yes you are correct,she's from April/2015 and she was approved and she's wating for the C14,I already talk to her and she received the differed action letter thru her lawyer
    Thanks Elgeneral for doing a lookup for us on FB! Can you post for us the facebook link you found it on so that we may visit it in future to keep tabs on any postings outside of splawforum.com?
    Thanks!

Hi everybudy am from oct 2015 . No any information about my case. Can i check its status online pls

I applied in January 2015. I haven't heard from them since January 2018 when they transferred my case

Quote Originally Posted by Elgeneral View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Deep415 View Post
    Hi everybudy am from oct 2015 . No any information about my case. Can i check its status online pls
    You can try the case status page at USCIS: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

For U visas they do not update the case status for the majority of people so you will get a message like "Case number not found"; yes frustrating, I know. I've lived with it for 3 years now and mine will probably not get updated till after I get my U visa and 4 year work permit in another 2 years! That said, good luck!

Somebody from this forum shared this link: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

It's more accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep415 View Post