Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 APPLICANTS - Please post here

Quote Originally Posted by Nika View Post
    Hey dear, nobody knows, but I can give you some hints... when I applied, in the 2015, the current wait time was 12-18 months at that time. But I am waiting more than 3,5 years right now and only received RFE month ago. So it was much more time than they was telling at the time I was applying. So I am afraid that processing time 4+ is actual for cases late 2014-early 2015 and for the cases 2018- nobody can really tell.
    Nika what are your dates and what was the RFE about... I'm waiting... getting a little scared.
    I am from July 1st 2015
    Case transferred on April 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    Nika what are your dates and what was the RFE about... I'm waiting... getting a little scared.
    I am from July 1st 2015
    Case transferred on April 2018
    Eva, here is the post where I explained everything http://www.splawforum.com/threads/17...fter-3-5-years my dates are April 15th 2015

I am March 9 2015 my case transferred to Nsc on 28 January 2018 nothing after that still waiting?

I am from July 20, 2015.
    Case transferee to nsc April 2,1018
    No response yet from uscis

Please keep in touch if you hear anything.

Thanks

Hello,

UPDATE TO POST - Received a call from our lawyer on Monday that our U-Visa was approved. Yay, almost five years later, but well worth the wait!!! Currently there are no U-Visas available, so we are on a waiting list, but can file for the I-765 to work and we have deferred action (which means no deportation) while we wait. We filed the I-765 app for Employment Authorization. We should receive notification from them in two weeks time. For all those waiting, don't be discouraged, have patience in the Lord.

Hello everyone, happy new year! Starting this new year thankful for all God's blessings! On a side note, I come in periodically to the forum, in hope of finding information that will give me an ETA of wait time for I-918.

Filed
    I-918 - 4/2015
    I-765 - 4/2015

Still waiting to hear back.

Best of luck to all!
    Last edited by amagan1; 03-29-2019 at 09:00 AM.

Receipt notices for I- 918 and I- 765 in April 2015
    Biometrics done in May 2015
    Approval for temp DL in FL in September 2018

My lawyer received a RFE and it states that the USCIS need the birth certificates of my children. Unfortunately the birth certificates are in Dutch and need to be translated in to English. Anyone had that issue and where did you go for the translation? I live in Miami Florida. Deadline to submit is 3/16/2019

Thank you all and hope to read responses.

My case was accepted in April 2015 and just a week ago I received a letter from USCIS for RFE!!! How much longer can a person wait!

This April 2019 is gonna be precisely 4 years now and still no progress. I keep telling myself Be patient, pray and and go on with your life 🙏🏼

Quote Originally Posted by Mfine45 View Post
    My case was accepted in April 2015 and just a week ago I received a letter from USCIS for RFE!!! How much longer can a person wait!

This April 2019 is gonna be precisely 4 years now and still no progress. I keep telling myself Be patient, pray and and go on with your life 🙏🏼
    That is what we all have to do. Just pray and hope. Find something to fill your days. Volunteer work, study, if you are lucky you have family and friends around or a job. It is a long process.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfine45 View Post
    My lawyer received a RFE and it states that the USCIS need the birth certificates of my children. Unfortunately the birth certificates are in Dutch and need to be translated in to English. Anyone had that issue and where did you go for the translation? I live in Miami Florida. Deadline to submit is 3/16/2019

Thank you all and hope to read responses.
    There are several options. You can start with your embassy. There are services that do translations. Contact a legal center. They always have someone they use because this is common in immigration. So speak to your lawyer or find a legal charity. (The best way to ensure your translations for USCIS are done correctly is to use a language service company experienced with certified translations.) The translation is then presented to a notary public along with the original document and a statement from the translator stating that the translation is accurate and complete. The notary public then affixes his or her seal to the translation.
    Translations are officially certified once they are affixed with the notary public’s seal.

This is a link to USCIS
    https://www.uscis.gov/ilink/docView/...-0-0-2253.html

The document must be translated entirely and directly, including signatures, dashes, seals, stamps etc. If something is not clear, the English translation should say "not legible".

The translation must match the visual format of the document. e.g., the translation of an official seal must appear in the same place on the page as where the seal appears on the actual document.

You can't translate the document yourself. You don't necessarily have to use a professional translator.