Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Can I start a business if on EAD and H1B?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjimmy View Post
    what procedure for open and register new IT company brief details want.
    Most of private IT firm are runing without registration because they just have a website and few workers from different places. So for that company you don't need any documentation other than your personal tax information.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    If you want to start a business, its important to know your location first. Its really good to start a business in a location with low tax. Low tax countries can help your business grow, well, there are companies that offers offshore company formation for you to be able to register your business in a low tax area. One of the best company that offers company formation is Offshore Direct.

    Hope this helps.

  3. #13
    Great and useful answers.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Bowie, Maryland, USA
    Nice information, Thanks for sharing here.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018

    Can you please confirm.

    If I am on EAD through my employer who has filed for my GC. I have already cleared 2 stages and now just waiting for the priority date.

    In this scenario I can own a business (LLC) and work for it ? (Assuming that I am still working for my current employer who has filed my GC)

    Please help me with this answer.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts