Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Uvisa approved

Quote Originally Posted by legend1979 View Post
    The Trump administration is considering a policy change that might discourage immigrants who are seeking permanent residency from using government-supported health care, a scenario that is alarming some doctors, hospitals and patient advocates.

Under the proposed plan, a lawful immigrant holding a visa could be passed over for getting permanent residency — getting a green card — if they use Medicaid, a subsidized Obamacare plan, food stamps, tax credits or a list of other non-cash government benefits, according to a*draft*of the plan published by*The Washington Post.
    Alii, you must read this to understand Legend's concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Sept2014 View Post
    Alii, you must read this to understand Legend's concerns

You are right, if that is what the intention of the Trump government is, then it is impossible for every one. But do not agonize yourself way before something happens, be relaxed until it happens and there will be a way out.

Quote Originally Posted by AAli View Post
    You are right, if that is what the intention of the Trump government is, then it is impossible for every one. But do not agonize yourself way before something happens, be relaxed until it happens and there will be a way out.
    Right! But sometimes is not that easy. 🙏🏽

thats great congrats !! god bless !!according to u how much time can it take for application 2014 november beginning

Quote Originally Posted by nmhrk View Post
    Dear Friends
    I am August5th 2014 applicant. My attorney emailed USCIS to find out about my case status and USCIS responded today as follows:
    " Your 918 case has been approved as of April 05, 2018. Please allow up to 30 days for processing and mailing."
    There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am writing to give you a ray of hope. Patience is the KEY as UVISA applicant.
    My best wishes to all in your endeavors

I am editing my post further : 04/17/18
    My attorney called today and told me that they have received my final UVISA granting document from USCIS and my 4 years valid EAD. Their office has asked me to come and pick up the documents ASAP so that they can close my file finally
    congrats. what a wonderful news. thanks for posting. indeed a ray of hope for other applicants in waiting.

I am worried about that too. I have to apply for aid for health but even then I still have to pay something. I am not working. I had an injury and I waited 6 months to go to a doctor. Now I might need surgery to correct it but had I gone sooner it would have just been a splint. I am so stressed about the bills and the medicaid lady keeps telling me they are not able to report it to anyone. I don't know how the policy is going to work. But I am worried. If they ask you and you lie you get denied citizenship. Just have to pray that the next administration rolls back some of the policies like this administration has done on Obama's.

Anybody here from March 2014. My mom is from March 2014 she already has her DA but not the U Visa. Wanted to see how far there are.