Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: U visa Application date may 29,2015

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Patel View Post
    Dhaval . We still r waiting For DA applied on 2014 4 november
    Hey Honey patel!
    I understand your situation,i m browsing thread and checking this blog everyday
    Based on this forum they start giving DA to july 2014 ,for more information you can check on blog “U VISA STATUS” everyone post their news..
    Keep patience you will hear news sometime soon we all in same boat. Hanging there and keep our hopes alive!!!

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    52
    i dint understand how they reply the cases sometimes feel they take the file randomly ..If they dont issue more than 10000 approval. how they gomma evaluate the pending case from 2013 onwards

  3. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    25
    My dates are: Dec 15, 2014 BIOs April 2015 Transfer Feb, 2017
    Still NO work permit.

    I have been seeing that USCIS is not giving the work permits until there are U Visas available. That means longer wait time.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Patel View Post
    Dhaval . We still r waiting For DA applied on 2014 4 november

    Mr. Patel , what's your email. Would love to talk about U visa.

  5. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1
    hi my case file time is june 2015 so how you know that your case is transfer to nebraska center?

  6. #16
    I applied for my U-Visa on March 2nd 2016 and I received my Deffered Action Letter and RFE on i765 to send 2 Passort photos for work authorization card on Sept 4th 2018

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by kalpana View Post
    hi my case file time is june 2015 so how you know that your case is transfer to nebraska center?
    I applied for my U-Visa on March 2nd 2016 and I received my Deffered Action Letter and RFE on i765 to send 2 Passort photos for work authorization card on Sept 4th 2018

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey Patel View Post
    Dhaval . We still r waiting For DA applied on 2014 4 november
    I applied for my U-Visa on March 2nd 2016 and I received my Deffered Action Letter and RFE on i765 to send 2 Passort photos for work authorization card on Sept 4th 2018

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    20
    Strictly4AMG said:
    09-11-2018 09:43 PM
    I applied for my U-Visa on March 2nd 2016 and I received my Deffered Action Letter and RFE on i765 to send 2 Passort photos for work authorization card on Sept 4th 2018

    Any specific reason why you received DA so early? I mean, not judging, it’s amazing progress, but usually there’s a reason behind it, other people wait until their case is put on the wait list. If they are already working on 2016 cases then that is super exciting! I applied august 30th 2016.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by sarmabhiri View Post
    Strictly4AMG said:
    09-11-2018 09:43 PM
    I applied for my U-Visa on March 2nd 2016 and I received my Deffered Action Letter and RFE on i765 to send 2 Passort photos for work authorization card on Sept 4th 2018

    Any specific reason why you received DA so early? I mean, not judging, it’s amazing progress, but usually there’s a reason behind it, other people wait until their case is put on the wait list. If they are already working on 2016 cases then that is super exciting! I applied august 30th 2016.
    The reason I received DA super early is coz I was placed under Order of Supervision by ICE and I had to report to ICE every 6months after I received final order of Deportation from the US Supreme Court. During one of my reportings, ICE requested U-Visa office in Vermont to expedite my U-Visa application process so they can make a decision on me either to let me go or Detain me to deport me. Upon requesting of expedite processing ICE office told me that this may or may not work in my favor. If it does work in my favor then ICE will release me forever and if the decision is not in my favor then, they will detain me during my next visit. Well, so far everything is working in my favor and my next visit to ICE office is in May 2019. Hope they will release my case from ICE office and I will not have to go back to ICE office anymore. It’s very scary going to ICE office. You can also PM me directly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •