Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Informational answers please. U-application/RFE/DA (OCT NOV DEC 2014 Applicants)

Quote Originally Posted by Waiting View Post
    Vish can you send me your attorney's contact information when you get a chance via private chat. My lawyer is not good at all. He has given me wrong information on more than one occasions, even going to point of telling sometimes that I no longer qualify for U Visa because he is really uninformed about this whole process. I have had to research USCIS's and DHS's website several times for the correct information and send to him just to show him that he is giving me wrong information. In addition, as a result of this forum's information, I am the one also advicing him on what to do next or status updates as to what months that USCIS is approving applications. He has been no help at all and once I obtain final U visa, i will need to switch lawyers to handle the remaining steps in the process.
    Hi, I sent you private message along with my lawyers contact info and also my phone number. please feel free to contact me should you need any help.

Thank you Vish!!! ��

Do anyone know how long time take for social security card after Ead?

When i sent I-765, I selected questions 10 Yes

Questions 10:

Do you want ssa to issue social security card? Yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by Waiting View Post
    Thank you Vish!!! ��
    you are welcome, i hope it helps.

Usually a 7 to 10 days

Just an update. My application date is October 28, 2014. I just got a RFE letter yesterday. It is something so simple I am a little bit mad at myself. They are requesting a signed victim statement. I did send the victim statement with my application, it just wasn't signed. Getting it done today. Don't know how much more of a delay it is going to be after this.

Which service center?
    It depends a simple RFE could take 1-2 months to get response, in your case it looks it should be positive response.
    But if RFE is difficult or too long it’s taking
    6-10 months for response.

Vermont Service Center

jason1228, Dec2014 & providence (me) Receipt Date - Dec 2 2014 and nothing yet. I am not speaking for others, but have been following this forum closely. Dec2014, jason1228 correct me if I am wrong. Several people from Oct, Nov haven't got their DA yet.

Except for "maviba", is there any body from September 2014 or before who has not got DA yet?