Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U visa

U visa

Hello! I am new to this page can someone tell me how long it takes to get a u visa approved

Quote Originally Posted by Monica View Post
    Hello! I am new to this page can someone tell me how long it takes to get a u visa approved
    You will receive an approval latter or a denial letter, if you are approved you will be placed on a waiting list. it took about 10 months for the approval letter to arrive and another 10 months to receive the actual 797 notice

I just got a mail from my lawyer she says my case transfer to NSC ......Can anybody tell me how much time it will take to get a answer fro NSC from now..

Hi i m nov 2014 i m in wating list and got DA i applied a work permit how long i dont know

I don't think 10 months for approval or denial letter can be applied to everyone. I applied in June 2015, no news other that the receipt and biometric done in one month. I think it depends on the case. Best of luck for all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Majid123 View Post
    Hi i m nov 2014 i m in wating list and got DA i applied a work permit how long i dont know
    I am also November 2014 applicant and also on waiting list i received my Ead card. It takes 90 day and approved. Reply for your case update.

Quote Originally Posted by A_rfd View Post
    I am also November 2014 applicant and also on waiting list i received my Ead card. It takes 90 day and approved. Reply for your case update.
    when did u receive your Ead card? i m from dec 2014. no news yet.

January 15 2018

Work authorization card

How long does it take to receive work authorization card after my U-visa been approved? I received the approval notice two weeks ago but no work authorization card in the mail as of today?

Quote Originally Posted by Tkoeh View Post
    How long does it take to receive work authorization card after my U-visa been approved? I received the approval notice two weeks ago but no work authorization card in the mail as of today?
    If you received Da then you need to apply I-765.

If you received Uvisa then you received A-19 category Ead, U visa certificate and I-94 with I-192 Waiver approval.