Hi Singh
    Whats ur receipt date. I an jan 2016.

I am from 3Feb,2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifti997 View Post
    Hi Leah,
    Applied on JAN 2016
    When will I get DA.
    Thank You
    Most likely 2nd - 3rd quarter of 2020 fiscal yr.

Quote Originally Posted by somthomas View Post
    Hey Leah, I applied in April 2017 from your experience could u predict what year they would touch my file?.
    Hi. My best guess is fiscal year 2022. That is October 2021 so best bet another 2 years. Basing that on the wait at the time of application and the current timescale.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifti997 View Post
    Hi Leah,
    Applied on JAN 2016
    When will I get DA.
    Thank You
    Well I wrote a detailed post but it never appeared. 😂 Basically I assumed you would be among the 4000 in this fiscal year to get u visa. However that was assuming there is no complication with your case.

Hi Leah,

I applied in June 2016. In your opinion, How long will it take to receive Deferred Action? I did Biometrics in July 2016, and after that, nothing else has happened.

Thank you,
    Manuel V.
    June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelV88 View Post
    Hi Leah,

I applied in June 2016. In your opinion, How long will it take to receive Deferred Action? I did Biometrics in July 2016, and after that, nothing else has happened.

Thank you,
    Hi Manuel. First let me say that I am just guesstimating. I have no knowledge that isn't available to everyone but I know a little hope helps. In your case I would say give it another year. The approximate wait time in 2016 was about 4 yrs. Everything considered I would say by 2021 you should at least have DA.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    Hi Manuel. First let me say that I am just guesstimating. I have no knowledge that isn't available to everyone but I know a little hope helps. In your case I would say give it another year. The approximate wait time in 2016 was about 4 yrs. Everything considered I would say by 2021 you should at least have DA.
    Thank you so much Leah, I really appreciate your answer. This waiting is so depressing. I am going to keep studying hard. I still have a long time to wait. I am not going to waste it. Thank you again.
    Manuel V.
    June 2016