Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 85

Thread: august 17,2015 uvisa

  1. #61
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    36
    Hey guys, do we know if someone has received U visa in this month.

  2. #62
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    47
    Just want to share some with everyone here that my application got denied today.should I appeal or not?😔

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent.goh View Post
    Just want to share some with everyone here that my application got denied today.should I appeal or not?��
    Hello.
    What was the crime you were involved in and where? Why was your application denied?

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent.goh View Post
    Just want to share some with everyone here that my application got denied today.should I appeal or not?😔
    So sorry to hear that 😭

  5. #65
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    47
    It was felony assault and robbery.i was hurt and stay in the hospital for 2 day

  6. #66
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    47
    The decision keep saying that robbery its not qualifying the crime act.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent.goh View Post
    It was felony assault and robbery.i was hurt and stay in the hospital for 2 day
    Where did it happen?

  8. #68
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    47
    Its in Pennsylvania

  9. #69
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    47
    I dont know should I appeal the decision or not.havent talk to my attorney yet.will call him later today

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent.goh View Post
    I dont know should I appeal the decision or not.havent talk to my attorney yet.will call him later today
    It's better you call him and see what you can do. Really sorry about that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •