Quote Originally Posted by Kent.goh View Post
    RFE
    -supplement B re sign by certified officer
    -strong arm robbery and need more evidence
    -more medical records
    -valid pasport

Please advice.
    Thanks
    Ok. Supplement b...they often ask for this to be resigned. You have to make sure that the supplement b you use is the current form and that the person signing has the authority to do so. Contact the PD that you dealt with.
    Evidence...you need to write a statement in detail explaining the events that led to the crime and what the subsequent consequences of the crime were. You should get a lawyer to help you. Bear in mind strong arm robbery is not on the list of qualifying crimes, so you should explain why it qualifies. There are many crimes that could come under that are on the list but you have to paint the picture in detail.
    You need psych reports or any X-rays, notes any medical treatment you received. You need to get a copy of those details. You should be able to contact the treatment facility to get those. Remember that you must have been harmed physically or psychologically. So you need to have the records or a statement from treating professional.
    The passport is straightforward. You need a valid passport so you have to contact your embassy or if you can do it online. Best of luck. Get those details ASAP because there is a deadline to respond.

About the supplement B i think my Attorny will find out and talk to the officer about the crime that qualify,i was worry about the medical record which I believe i have all the record from the hospital and send out but still not enough.in the uscis letter said i only have scratch and swelling on my face,did not mention about fracture in my face and injury on my neck.so im really frustrated right now and down. Plus about valid passport, mine was expired and the appointment to renew is dec 5,the due date for uscis is dec 30.... everthing is so close and worry might need more time.😭😭

About the supplement B i think my Attorny will find out and talk to the officer about the crime that qualify,i was worry about the medical record which I believe i have all the record from the hospital and send out but still not enough.in the uscis letter said i only have scratch and swelling on my face,did not mention about fracture in my face and injury on my neck.so im really frustrated right now and down. Plus about valid passport, mine was expired and the appointment to renew is dec 5,the due date for uscis is dec 30.... everthing is so close and worry might need more time.😭😭
    Since you already have a lawyer you should be raising these concerns with him. That is what you pay for. If there are any extensions or any requests he is the one that is best placed to make them. Most passports can be received the same day so if you have to pay for express delivery or make an appointment at USCIS field office. Listen no point stressing about this. There is enough stress just waiting to get that rfe. So make a plan of action. Get on the phone and chase up your own files. If it is one thing I am certain of, a lot of these lawyers can be a bit idle. If you can go to the PD or take the form with you then that is what you should do. But if you are worried speak to your lawyer. Keep the faith. Stay positive and relax. You have made progress. You know your case is being assessed. Now just get everything you need to prove it. Better to give too much info and secure your visa than not enough and get declined. Best of luck

RFE
    -supplement B re sign by certified officer
    -strong arm robbery and need more evidence
    -more medical records
    -valid pasport

Please advice.
    Thanks
    Hi Kent,
    I have same date as yours, uscis issued rfe on my case too.
    I haven't received rfe yet, it's been a month and I have called usics twice and e-resuest to re-sent the rfe but haven't received the rfe yet.

My question to you is, can you tell me how much time they gave you to respond the rfe and what's your rfe issue date?
    My main concern is not receiving rfe on time to respond before due date.

My Lawyer and I called uscis multiple times but they're not giving any information about rfe over the call as sensitive nature of the case.
    I have also reached out to local congress woman regarding this issue but they're even slower than uscis and I feel like they're doing nothing because I don't see any progress.

I'll appreciates if anyone can suggest me any other way or best way to get the rfe document.

Thanks

I get it on oct 4 and the due date is dec 30
    So its about 2 month.

How do you know that uscis issue you rfe since you did not receive it?

Leah....
    Thanks for the comfort,thats what im doing right now,try to get at much evidence that i can.and will see my attorney on Wednesday.i will keep everyone updated

How do you know that uscis issue you rfe since you did not receive it?
    I checked the case status online.

I finally got my RFE. Actually I got DA and they put me on waiting list, rfe was on the I-765 to get the work authorization card, rfe was just submit 2 new passport photos.

All Good news!!! Very happy. I hope you get yours soon too.

Congrats,btw can you share a little what is your crime about?