Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New law in U visa!!

New law in U visa!!

I heard something different news about U visa today. But that was in Spanish so I didn't understand that much. In Facebook the lawyer was telling something about u visa. Something good thing came up about the waiting period. Abogada Dorys almeida her name. Anyone knows about anything?? If yes then please share with us.

I saw that on face book page to but all spanish didn't understand

I think One of you guys Copy and Paste that New Law information in this forum someone will translate us who knows spanish

I do wheres the link?

I posted earlier, but for some reason it got deleted.

How come Google doesn't show any result. Plus USCIS will also have to authenticate the changes in law so it must be in their website but I find nothing

Quote Originally Posted by csharam.uc View Post
    How come Google doesn't show any result. Plus USCIS will also have to authenticate the changes in law so it must be in their website but I find nothing
    I was thinking the same.
    She mentioned something like the "Board of Immigration Appeals" recognized the U Visa as a "legal entry", by which an applicant can petition a direct family member (maybe when the applicant marries someone after obtaining the U visa), and that member does not need to leave the country to normalized his/her status.This directive can only be dismissed by a Federal Court or by Congress. She also said immigration judges would give U-visa applicants (in case of detention) enough time until the case is proccessed.
    I do not know if all of this of true.

Copy it and paste it on here,will translate the whole thing,I'm Hispanic

?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    I think One of you guys Copy and Paste that New Law information in this forum someone will translate us who knows spanish
    Anyone translated?

Nipuriya please paste the link. We don't go here with grapevine. No proof is no news.