Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone applied after May 2014 got approval yet?

Anyone applied after May 2014 got approval yet?

Hi I was wondering if anyone who applied after April 2014 or close to May 2014 or after got any approval letter? I applied on May 14 2014 but still haven't heard anything back. I am extremely worried that they may forget about my case. If anyone applied after me or close to the date i applied can you let me know about your status? I saw their processing time changed from June 9 to August 25 2014 but I still haven't received anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunta225 View Post
    Hi I was wondering if anyone who applied after April 2014 or close to May 2014 or after got any approval letter? I applied on May 14 2014 but still haven't heard anything back. I am extremely worried that they may forget about my case. If anyone applied after me or close to the date i applied can you let me know about your status? I saw their processing time changed from June 9 to August 25 2014 but I still haven't received anything.
    I don't think so. They were still working on March 2014

Quote Originally Posted by csharam.uc View Post
    I don't think so. They were still working on March 2014
    What is your time frame ? I saw many people applied on the end of march already got their actual U-visa ..

What is your time frame ? I saw many people applied on the end of march already got their actual U-visa ..
    April 14 2014

April 14 2014
    Can you keep me update about your case and let me know once you hear anything back? I saw many of the people here applied at the end of march already received the actual U-visa in May. I guess they are processing April applications now and i should be excepting it after you got yours

Can you keep me update about your case and let me know once you hear anything back? I saw many of the people here applied at the end of march already received the actual U-visa in May. I guess they are processing April applications now and i should be excepting it after you got yours
    Yes I'm going to post here. Any updates I'll post on this forum. But the question is how many 10000 visa are left? Before they start again in October

Yes I'm going to post here. Any updates I'll post on this forum. But the question is how many 10000 visa are left? Before they start again in October
    U mean there are new 10000 visa avaliable during oct of every year ? So that means if it already reached the cap of this year, we can still get it sometime after oct when the new 10000 visa become avaliable ?

My U Visa Reciept Date is April 14, 2014. I received Deferred Action on September 22,2015. I am waiting for Actual U Visa. Sunta225 give me your phone number so that we can keep each other updated.
    Thanks

U mean there are new 10000 visa avaliable during oct of every year ? So that means if it already reached the cap of this year, we can still get it sometime after oct when the new 10000 visa become avaliable ?
    Yes.
    Every year Oct 1st USCIS issues 10000 U visa for original applicants. They used to issue 10000 visa rapidly starting Oct, Nov and most likey get done with 10000 visa by Dec each year. But starting 1st Oct 2016 they started issuing U visa gradually over the span of whole fiscal year. For the current year USCIS hasn't released official statement as of yet regarding issuing 10000 U visa. So August and September USCIS might issue few more U visa before they reach 10000. 1st Oct 2017 they will start working on the fiscal year 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by 14April2014 View Post
    My U Visa Reciept Date is April 14, 2014. I received Deferred Action on September 22,2015. I am waiting for Actual U Visa. Sunta225 give me your phone number so that we can keep each other updated.
    Thanks
    Wow we have same dates. 14 April 2014 as well